US Dollar Exchange Rate: 10,000 TWD to USD

• Thread starter KLscilevothma
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Exchange
In summary, the conversation discusses the conversion rate of US dollars to TaiWan dollars and the amount of NTD that will be given to participants in a study trip to Tai Wan. The possibility of the trip being canceled due to the SARS outbreak is also mentioned. The conversation also touches on the risks and precautions associated with traveling to Tai Wan during this time.
KLscilevothma
How much US dollars can I get if I have 10 000 TaiWan Dollars?

Physics news on Phys.org
$290.49

current rate is approx 34 NTD to 1 USD

I recently(not too recently) went through Taiwan and have some NT currency for souvenirs.

Thank you :wink:

I'm writting an application for a study trip to Tai Wan (that's cool, but difficult to apply, only 5 students will be selected!) and the organizers will give each participant 10 000 NTD, that's why I want to know how much is it.

Might want to reconsider that. Taiwan is currently the most infected country with SARS and travel to there is highly discouraged.

Originally posted by Zantra
Might want to reconsider that. Taiwan is currently the most infected country with SARS and travel to there is highly discouraged.
yeah, I'm thinking about it also, but this chance is really invaluable and I don't want to miss it. Nobel prize winners and some other famous scientists will be invited there to share their experiences! It's very difficult to be selected but I want to have a go for it. I'll fill in the application form and wish for luck :wink: I think the organizers will do their best to prevent participants from infecting sars.

A sponsored stargazing trip to BeiJing and Mongolia has already been canceled due to sars. I hope this function won't be cancelled. I also hope sars will disappear soon.

Originally posted by Zantra
Considering the ACTUAL risks, SARS isn't something you should put in your list of reasons for not going. There are dozens of things more likely to kill you during your stay or on your way there.

True. I guess it's just one more reason

What is the current US Dollar exchange rate for 10,000 TWD?

The current US Dollar exchange rate for 10,000 TWD is approximately $333.19 USD.

Why is the US Dollar exchange rate important?

The US Dollar exchange rate is important because it affects the value of goods and services imported and exported between countries. It also impacts the cost of international travel and can affect a country's inflation rate and economic stability.

What factors influence the US Dollar exchange rate?

The US Dollar exchange rate is influenced by a variety of factors including interest rates, inflation rates, economic growth, political stability, and supply and demand for the currency in international markets.

How often does the US Dollar exchange rate change?

The US Dollar exchange rate is constantly changing as it is affected by the global economy. It can fluctuate daily or even hourly depending on market conditions and economic events.

Can I predict future changes in the US Dollar exchange rate?

While it is difficult to predict exact changes in the US Dollar exchange rate, economists use various methods and indicators to forecast future trends. Factors such as economic policies, trade agreements, and global events can also impact the exchange rate in the future.