Exponential revision question I can't work out?

In summary: If you have i/12.5 = 1 - e-t/cr, what can you add to the 1 on the right side to get rid of it? In other words, what + 1 =... equation does this solve to get i/12.5?i/12.5 = 1 - e-t/cr1 + e-t/cr = i/12.5This equation solves to i/12.5.
You need the time when the current I reaches the value I=10 A. Note that 12.5 is also in amperes. Substitute 10 for I and evaluate the left side of the equation.
Also calculate cr, or better CR from the given value of capacitance C and resistance R.

<h2>1. What is exponential revision and why is it important?</h2><p>Exponential revision is a study technique that involves reviewing material at increasingly spaced intervals. It is important because it helps to strengthen long-term memory and improve retention of information.</p><h2>2. How do I know when to use exponential revision?</h2><p>Exponential revision is most effective for studying complex or difficult material that requires long-term retention. It is also useful for preparing for exams or learning new skills.</p><h2>3. How do I create an exponential revision schedule?</h2><p>To create an exponential revision schedule, you can use a study planner or online tools that allow you to input the material you need to review and the intervals at which you want to review it. You can also manually create a schedule by spacing out your review sessions at increasing intervals.</p><h2>4. Can I use exponential revision for all subjects?</h2><p>Exponential revision can be used for most subjects, but it is most effective for subjects that require long-term retention and understanding. It may not be as useful for subjects that require more short-term memorization, such as vocabulary or math equations.</p><h2>5. How do I avoid burnout when using exponential revision?</h2><p>To avoid burnout, it is important to take breaks and not overload your revision schedule. It is also helpful to vary your study methods and incorporate active learning techniques, such as practice quizzes or teaching the material to someone else.</p>

Related to Exponential revision question I can't work out?

1. What is exponential revision and why is it important?

Exponential revision is a study technique that involves reviewing material at increasingly spaced intervals. It is important because it helps to strengthen long-term memory and improve retention of information.

2. How do I know when to use exponential revision?

Exponential revision is most effective for studying complex or difficult material that requires long-term retention. It is also useful for preparing for exams or learning new skills.

3. How do I create an exponential revision schedule?

To create an exponential revision schedule, you can use a study planner or online tools that allow you to input the material you need to review and the intervals at which you want to review it. You can also manually create a schedule by spacing out your review sessions at increasing intervals.

4. Can I use exponential revision for all subjects?

Exponential revision can be used for most subjects, but it is most effective for subjects that require long-term retention and understanding. It may not be as useful for subjects that require more short-term memorization, such as vocabulary or math equations.

5. How do I avoid burnout when using exponential revision?

To avoid burnout, it is important to take breaks and not overload your revision schedule. It is also helpful to vary your study methods and incorporate active learning techniques, such as practice quizzes or teaching the material to someone else.