The Most Under-Reported Story of the Year

• Thread starter Carlos Hernandez
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Year
In summary, the under-reported story of the year is a lawsuit filed by Margie Schoedinger against George W. Bush, the former Governor of Texas and current President of the United States, in Fort Bend County, Texas. The plaintiff claims to be a resident of Fort Bend County and alleges that Bush can be served with process at the Office of the President in Washington D.C. The lawsuit can be found on the website disinfotainmenttoday.com, which contains a disclaimer stating that the information on the site is gathered from various sources and should not be taken as fact.
Carlos Hernandez
The Under-Reported Story of the Year
This is not a joke. It's an actual lawsuit filed pro se in Fort Bend County, Texas.

NO. 22127 MARGIE SCHOEDINGER, IN THE COUNTY CIVIL COURT

Plaintiff AT LAW NUMBER 3 vs.

GEORGE W. BUSH, FORT BEND COUNTY, T E X

Plaintiff is a resident of Fort Bend County, Texas, residing at XXXXX, Missouri City, Fort Bent County, Texas, 77459. Defendant is George W. Bush, Former Governor of Texas and current President of the United States and can be served with process at: Office of the President of the United States, Executive Office Building, The Executive Office of the President, Washington D. C. 20501.

Complete text at http://www.disinfotainmenttoday.com/issue32.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Carlos, stop posting this garbage. Here is the disclaimer at the bottom of this page.

Acknowledgment

dIsInFoTaInMeNt ToDaY consists of information from dozens of sources, cut up, thrown in the air, and recycled randomly. It is sent all over the place, so I apologize if you're seeing the same thing twice. If you see a joke, graphic, or news item that came from or through you, thanks, send more, and please accept the fact that much of dIsInFoTaInMeNt ToDaY is unacknowledgeable, and if I sought permission from everyone whose bastardized material showed up here, I'd never get anything else done. Please note that I don't even put my own name on it.

Thanks,

Satan

Originally posted by Evo
Acknowledgment

dIsInFoTaInMeNt ToDaY consists of information from dozens of sources, cut up, thrown in the air, and recycled randomly. It is sent all over the place, so I apologize if you're seeing the same thing twice. If you see a joke, graphic, or news item that came from or through you, thanks, send more, and please accept the fact that much of dIsInFoTaInMeNt ToDaY is unacknowledgeable, and if I sought permission from everyone whose bastardized material showed up here, I'd never get anything else done. Please note that I don't even put my own name on it.

That is what investigative reporters do: they put pieces together from a multitude of sources to come up with a final product.

Originally posted by Carlos Hernandez
That is what investigative reporters do: they put pieces together from a multitude of sources to come up with a final product.
PM me when you have a more reliable link, ok?

1. What is considered to be "The Most Under-Reported Story of the Year"?

The Most Under-Reported Story of the Year is a story or event that is deemed to be of significant importance or impact, but has received little to no media coverage or attention.

2. How is "The Most Under-Reported Story of the Year" determined?

The determination of The Most Under-Reported Story of the Year is often subjective and can vary among different sources. Some organizations or individuals may conduct surveys or polls to gather opinions, while others may base it on their own research and analysis.

3. Why is it important to bring attention to "The Most Under-Reported Story of the Year"?

Bringing attention to The Most Under-Reported Story of the Year is important because it sheds light on important issues or events that may have been overlooked or ignored by mainstream media. This can help raise awareness and spark discussions on topics that are often not covered or discussed enough.

4. Can you provide an example of "The Most Under-Reported Story of the Year" in recent years?

One example of The Most Under-Reported Story of the Year in recent years is the ongoing crisis in Yemen. While the conflict has been ongoing since 2015, it has received very little media coverage compared to other humanitarian crises around the world. This has led to a lack of public awareness and support for those affected by the crisis.

5. How can individuals stay informed about "The Most Under-Reported Story of the Year"?

Individuals can stay informed about The Most Under-Reported Story of the Year by seeking out alternative sources of news and information, such as independent media outlets or non-governmental organizations that focus on specific issues. They can also actively engage in discussions and share information on social media to help raise awareness.