Exploring the Origin of Mass: A Theory of Zero-Dimensional Points

In summary, Antonio is discussing how zero is important to the development of mass. He goes on to say that the concept of mass is difficult to explain and that the key to understanding it is the concept of direction. He explains that matrices that use non-zero elements can be used to describe the directions of points in multi-dimensional space. He concludes by saying that the riddle of mass could already been solved by Max Jammer, but that he found no matrices in his books.
Antonio,

I put a larger part of the chart on a separate thread if you want to see it. (Resonating Vibrational Potentials)

Let the theories of mass roll forth!

LPF

Physics news on Phys.org
To all who are still interested in a Theory of Mass,

It's about 18 days since I reply to this thread. Yesterday, I confess to another threader that I don't understand "string theory" and because of this I went searching for "string theory." What I found out surprises me.

The compactification of dimension in "string theory" is equivalent to quantization of direction in my research on quantized space.

And the Hadamard matrices that I am using are also equivalent to tensors where all the n multi-partial-derivatives of the elements are either 1 or -1. So Hadamard matrices are just special cases of tensors. Hadamard matrices all have zero determinants, these imply that a metric cannot be defined for one Hadamard matrix. But the multiplication of Hadamard matrices gives the value of mass and the addition of Hadamard matrices gives the value of electric charge.

Antonio

Last edited:
The form

[tex]\vec{a} \cdot \vec{r} = c^2[/tex]

has a similarity with the two kinds of velocity in electromagnetism: The group velocity and the phase velocity.

[tex]v_g v_p = c^2[/tex]

The phase velocity, in many circumstances, exceeds the speed of light in vacuum, while the group velocity representing the rate of transfer of energy or information never exceeds the speed of light in vacuum.