Exploring the 4th Dimension: My Theory on Energy's Role

In summary: Summary In summary, this person has a theory about the fourth dimension being energy and not time. They believe that if an object is stripped of its energy, it ceases to exist in the fourth dimension.
guirguis04
I have no schooling in physics but for the past 3 years I have had this idea floating around in my head and figured i'd tell somebody and see what they thought.

my theory is about the 4th Dimension. I believe that energy is the 4D and not time. Energy can be measured like width, heigth and length. Energy is in all things in our universe just like width, length and heigth. I believe are universe is 4D not 3D. if an object is stripped of its energy i.e. absolute zero what happens to it? I believe it will no longer exist, reason for this is that 4D objects can only exist in a 4D universe and so forth. 1d for 1d. 2d for 2d.

well this is my thought. pls post or email me with logic so i can finally stop thinking about this : )

Physics news on Phys.org
Funny as it may seem, your intuition is not as silly as one might think at first sight. Energy is the generator of time translations. However, in order to make some sense out of this, you should really suppress the urge to have your own theories before having learned a bit about what many smart people have built over the years...

There isn't really any 1D,2D,3D or 4D. It actually depends on what you are working with, you might work with length and energy then they becomes 1D and 2D. So forget about fighting over whether time is 4th dimension or energy. it all depends what you are working with. if you are working with both of them then it all depends on situation whichever comes first.

i see...kinda

as i said before, no formal learning in physics...but if any of you can recommend any books i would greatly appreciate it. don't know why but seem to be interested in this.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Exploring the 4th Dimension: My Theory on Energy's Role

1. What is the fourth dimension?

The fourth dimension, also known as spacetime, is a theoretical concept that adds time as a fourth dimension to the three dimensions of space (length, width, and height). It is often used in the field of physics to describe the relationship between space and time.

2. How does energy play a role in the fourth dimension?

In my theory, energy is the driving force behind the fourth dimension. Just like how gravity warps the fabric of spacetime, energy has the ability to manipulate and shape the fourth dimension. It is the key to understanding the complex interactions between matter and the fourth dimension.

3. Can we physically experience the fourth dimension?

No, we cannot physically experience the fourth dimension in the same way we experience the three dimensions of space. It is a theoretical concept that can only be understood through mathematical models and scientific theories.

4. How does your theory on energy differ from other theories on the fourth dimension?

My theory differs from other theories because it places a strong emphasis on the role of energy in shaping the fourth dimension. While other theories may focus on the mathematical aspects or the relationship between space and time, my theory delves into the role of energy as the driving force behind the fourth dimension.

5. What are the practical applications of understanding the fourth dimension?

Understanding the fourth dimension can have a wide range of practical applications, especially in the field of physics and engineering. It can help us better understand the behavior of matter and energy, improve our understanding of gravity, and potentially lead to new technologies and advancements in space travel.