Exploring Space: The Future of USAA and Commercial Space Travel

In summary, the U.S. Aeronautical and Aviation Association (USAA) is seeking individuals in the science community who are interested in space travel. Their primary intentions are to conduct missions related to space travel through engineering, simulation, and computerized projects. The organization is composed of scholars and individuals with various expertise in fields related to space travel. After completing their studies, they plan to take their work to the next level and eventually achieve commercial space travel. They are currently looking for founding members and welcome any questions or ideas for improvement.
mnowacze
This post is intended for individuals who are currently at the college level, or surpassed the college level and hold an interest in space travel. I represent the USAA (U.S. Aeronautical and Aviation Association.) More information available on the group at our website: http://usaa.mattsitservice.com . This isn’t an ad, just trying to find some people in the science community who might be interested in what we are determined to accomplish. Many areas of expertise are related to space travel, and this one happens to fall under that category.

Some information taken directly from the site that can give you a better idea of what exactly we are trying to accomplish:

Intentions
As an organization our primary intentions are to conduct missions of various types. We engineer, simulate, and create computerized versions of projects related to space travel. With future plans to take our research, projects, and work to a higher level by achieving funds through various methods to conduct these computerized projects in the “real environment”.
The Future of USAA
Composed of mostly scholars, and various types of people who have a strong interest in a specific field that can be tied with space travel. It could be computer programming, 3D modeling, or just the ambition of landing a man on Mars. A lot of us will be working hard, and dedicating a great amount of time into this organization through out our college careers. After completing our studies at colleges and universities we plan to take it to the next and final stage of development. The final stage: to do the “real thing”. Commercial Space Travel is no longer a fantasy, and we plan on jumping in ahead of the rest.
Feel free to shoot off an email directly to me, mnowacze@hotmail.com with any questions you may have. Right now we are just trying to find the right people, and get to know one another, create an “agenda” for the year of accomplishments we would like to reach, establish a working guideline…etc In essence, we are looking for founding members.

Please let me know what you think. Ideas to improve site...etc Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Astronomy news on Phys.org
i think its a great idea. The greatest thing we need to do is land on Mars so that we can find out if there is remnance of even bacterial life on the surface. If we go there we need to most likely launch from space or the moon so that we are able to do it cheaper than before due to not having to use immense amount of fuel to escape Earth's gravity. Before i go on could i know how you already intend to do this like funding and stuff ill check your site later if you want to send me something my email is Bencognito@Gmail.com thankyou for your time

Related to Exploring Space: The Future of USAA and Commercial Space Travel

1. What is the relationship between physics and space exploration?

Physics is the fundamental science that helps us understand the laws and principles that govern the behavior of matter and energy in the universe. This knowledge is essential in designing and operating spacecrafts, as well as predicting and analyzing the movement of objects in space.

2. How does gravity play a role in space exploration?

Gravity is a fundamental force that affects the movement of objects in space. It is crucial in keeping planets in orbit around the sun and maintaining the stability of the solar system. In space exploration, understanding gravity is essential in calculating the trajectory of spacecrafts and planning their paths to other planets or celestial bodies.

3. How does space travel affect the human body?

The human body is adapted to the specific conditions on Earth, and traveling in space can have various effects on our bodies. Some of these effects include bone and muscle loss, changes in blood pressure and circulation, and exposure to radiation. Scientists use physics principles to study and mitigate these effects on astronauts during space travel.

4. What is the role of physics in rocket propulsion?

Rocket propulsion is the most common method of propulsion used in space travel. Physics plays a crucial role in designing and optimizing rocket engines, as well as calculating the amount of fuel needed for a successful launch. Understanding the laws of motion and thermodynamics is essential in achieving efficient and safe rocket propulsion.

5. How do scientists use physics to explore distant planets and galaxies?

Exploring distant planets and galaxies requires advanced technology and knowledge of physics. Scientists use the principles of optics, electromagnetism, and quantum mechanics to develop telescopes and other instruments that allow us to observe and study objects in space. They also use physics to analyze data and make predictions about the behavior of distant objects in the universe.