Error: "__gxx_personality_v0" Undefined Reference

In summary, the error "__gxx_personality_v0" Undefined Reference typically indicates an undefined reference to a function or variable in your code or a missing/incorrect library or header file. To fix this error, you will need to identify and properly define the undefined reference and include the necessary library or header file. This error could also be caused by a typo or syntax error in your code, so be sure to check for any spelling or syntax mistakes. The specific library or header file required may vary depending on your code and compiler, so consult the documentation for the specific function or variable you are referencing.
Hamhiu
/tmp/ccUahLBZ.o:(.eh_frame+0x11): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

?? Thank you,

Technology news on Phys.org
Compile using g++ instead of gcc.

but I am not sure what you are asking for. Can you please provide more context or information so I can give an appropriate response?

Related to Error: "__gxx_personality_v0" Undefined Reference

What does the error "__gxx_personality_v0" Undefined Reference mean?

This error typically means that there is an undefined reference to a function or variable in your code. It could also indicate that there is an incorrect or missing library or header file.

Why am I getting this error?

You are most likely getting this error because your code is referencing a function or variable that has not been defined. It could also be due to a missing or incorrect library or header file.

How can I fix this error?

To fix this error, you will need to identify the undefined reference and ensure that it is properly defined in your code. You may also need to include the correct library or header file that contains the definition of the function or variable.

Is there a specific library or header file I need to include?

The library or header file that contains the definition of the function or variable may vary depending on your code and compiler. It is best to check the documentation for the specific function or variable you are referencing to determine which library or header file you need to include.

Could this error be caused by a typo or syntax error?

Yes, a typo or syntax error in your code could also result in this error. Make sure to carefully check your code for any errors in spelling or syntax.