Which Coke/RC/Pepsi Flavor is Your Favorite?

• Thread starter drag
  • Start date
In summary, Tom likes the "shot of Jack Daniels" flavored coke the best and prefers regular coke. Spacemanspiff likes vanilla coke, but prefers cherry coke.
drag
Science Advisor
Hi there !

Just wondering which coke flavours or RC or
pepsi you like most. I tried the diet lemon
flavour coke recently and I think it's the
best one so far. (Not that I actually drink
or need only diet drinks.)

I'm not a sales person doing market research.

Live long and prosper.

Physics news on Phys.org
I like the "shot of Jack Daniels" flavored Coke.

1) Diet RC
2) Diet Coke
3) Vanilla Coke

I love the new lemon flavour too...

Now pay me, or Yes man becomes No man!

only tried the vanilla flavour - I haven't even seen any others.

have you ever went to disney World i think it was in epcot. It was relaly hot and i saw this tent with snow in side of it so i went in little did i kno what magical soft drink exsperiance i was about to embark on. Yea so anyway you wlak though like 10 yards of a winding cordor of nice coldedyness and then it ipens up to this building and their are just soft drinks form aorund the word, like japan soem where pretty good others tasted like poop.

I only drink Jolt, Surge, Sunkist, New Coke, Pepsi One and of course Crystal Clear Pepsi. I'm thinking about adding Pepsi Blue and to Code Red Mt Dew to this list... maybe in a year or two.

eNtRopY

I got addicted to Pepsi. So that's about it. I sometimes drink Vanilla coke.

Cherry Diet Coke is the best.

Originally posted by Tom
Now that's what I'm talking about. :smile:

Originally posted by Tom

I prefer the "Cokeless" "shot of Jack Daniels" flavored Coke.

ever been to the Coke Museum in the home of coke Atlanta, GA(my hometown)? they have hundreds of coke flavors there from all over the world. and it's all you can drink.

still after all of that i prefer regular Coke.

Originally posted by spacemanspiff

still after all of that i prefer regular Coke.
Regular coke IS the best!
We don't get cherry coke here in Aus, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but anyhows, vanilla coke is foul!

What are the different flavors of Coke/RC/Pepsi?

The most popular flavors of Coke include regular, cherry, vanilla, and zero sugar. RC Cola has a classic flavor, as well as a zero sugar option. Pepsi offers a variety of flavors such as regular, wild cherry, vanilla, and zero sugar.

What is the most popular flavor among Coke/RC/Pepsi?

The most popular flavor varies depending on geographical location and personal preference. However, regular Coke and Pepsi tend to be the most widely consumed flavors globally.

What makes each flavor unique?

Coke and Pepsi use different flavoring agents to give each flavor a distinct taste. For example, cherry flavor in Coke and RC Cola comes from cherry extract, while Pepsi uses a blend of natural and artificial flavors to achieve their cherry flavor.

Are there any limited edition or seasonal flavors for Coke/RC/Pepsi?

Yes, all three brands have released limited edition or seasonal flavors at some point. For example, Coke has released flavors such as cinnamon, coffee, and orange vanilla. RC Cola has a limited edition flavor called "RC Cola Moon Pie" that is only available in certain states. Pepsi has released flavors like mango, lime, and apple pie in the past.

Are there any health differences between the different flavors?

The health differences between the different flavors are minimal. Regular versions of all three brands contain sugar and calories, while the zero sugar options use artificial sweeteners. The healthiest option would be the zero sugar versions, but it's always important to consume any beverage in moderation.