Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Resource icon

Enhanced View Forum Posts (search results) 2.3

No permission to download
  • Admin

MarkFL

Pessimist Singularitarian
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
St. Augustine, FL.
MarkFL submitted a new resource:

Enhanced View Forum Posts (search results) - Enhances the functionality of the search results when viewing the posts of a particular user.

Overview:

This product will enhance the functionality of the search results when viewing the posts of a particular user. The entire post content is returned rather than a truncated summary. More complete information is provided about each post, including links to the forum, thread, thread author and post author. Initially only the first line of each post is shown, but if more than one line is available, the user may click a button above and to the right of the post...
Read more about this resource...

• Admin

MarkFL

Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
St. Augustine, FL.
Update - Version 2.3:

• Updated external script for hiding BBCodes from guests to current script.
  • Replaced hard coded text with phrases.

gnrx

Jun 7, 2018
Update - Version 2.3:

• Updated external script for hiding BBCodes from guests to current script.
  • Replaced hard coded text with phrases.
Hello MarkFL,
This update, its compatible with your other product for hide bbcode?
With this update, I can upload all files? (I ask this because I have install your other product hide bbcodes for guests :))

Thanks and regards!

Edit: Sorry, in this moment I view that yes, thank you very much for all your hard work!!

• Admin

MarkFL

Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
St. Augustine, FL.
Hello MarkFL,
This update, its compatible with your other product for hide bbcode?
With this update, I can upload all files? (I ask this because I have install your other product hide bbcodes for guests :))

Thanks and regards!

Edit: Sorry, in this moment I view that yes, thank you very much for all your hard work!!
Yes, as you found, you can upload all files included to get the most up to date files. :)

This was one of my earliest products, and I created it before I understood how to use phrases, so the text was hard-coded rather than phrased. But now phrases are used for all that. :D

gnrx

Jun 7, 2018
Yes, as you found, you can upload all files included to get the most up to date files. :)
Yes, I upload the new version (with all files) and works perfect, thanks!

This was one of my earliest products, and I created it before I understood how to use phrases, so the text was hard-coded rather than phrased. But now phrases are used for all that. :D
Also, I can search and translate the phrases :)

Again, thank you very much!!