Is the U.S. a global dictator?

• News
  • Thread starter bloodsucker666
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Global
In summary, the conversation discusses the United States' history of trying to achieve global domination, citing communism, racism, and now terrorism and drugs as motives. The war on communism, racism, and drugs are seen as having no end, while the war on terrorism is questioned as to when it will end. The US is viewed as a global policeman, with some arguing that they are doing a lousy job while others argue that they are necessary for stabilizing the world. The concept of the US being a global dictator is also brought up, as well as their potential plans to dominate space. The conversation also touches on the US' involvement in Iraq and the war on terror, with some arguing that it is necessary for stabilizing the region while

Is the U.S. a global dictator?

• yes

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • no

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters

Originally posted by bloodsucker666
almost forgot iam no anti amercian iam of the opinion that all humans are brothers and sisters i do not advocate this "anti" policies as the u.s does to it's citizens .if we don't have love and affection towards our fellow men then no sooner than later this Earth shall be a land of terrorist and we shall have to make ourselves happy with Earth's nearest relative!
Well, that's interesting, the only problem is that
some people don't want to feel love and affection -
they just want to kill you because you do not believe
what they believe. Then you are faced with a simple choice -
either you convince them to get reasonable and get rid
of those that keep fighting - or they kill you. It's really
just a simple fact of life you can realize if you witness
some terrorist acts or at least their direct consequences.

Peace and long life.

Physics news on Phys.org

Oh gr8 one!
1>This reply is with reference to u r statement that the gr8 U.S had bailed us out from hilter to begin with let's travel back to history after the first world war "TREATY OF VERSAILLES" was one of the major causes that led to the "INTENTIONS" and ambitions of hitler and all these intentions was supplemented by the humilaiting clauses the treaty of versailles laid on germany.

2>Now as u did the samething even hilter did to prevent his country's honour ! if u date back into histor the intention of annexing world was a misinterpreted fact by the then president chamberlain of britain !I don't get it u talking about second word war in the initial phases of the war amercia was isolated remember ? it was france seeking help from britian.

3>secondly when some one talk about "lending" money it's not the u.s who lends it !it is the WORLD BANK which does this thing ,and i can bet that if america is lending funds{god knows from when...?}it is only for selfish interest!

4>so u can also sight the examples of various asian countries to which amercia is HELPING by giving ARMS,which they are not supposed to use in the event of crisis{then why are these arms meant for if not to be used in the event of war}also if u talk about kicking non amercians then can i remind u the fact that the
corporations have EMPLOYED them i guess they r not there by invitation but by choice .

5>i I SINCERELY CONDEMN THOSE PEOPLE WHO IN SEARCH OF JOBS AND LIVELIHOOD HAVE LEFT THEIR MOTHERLAND JUST IN ORDER TO GET A FAT PAY! I SHALL PREFER TO DIE WITH HUNGER RATHER THAN TO EAT AN INSULTED BREAD. I SHALL PREFER TO REIGN IN HELL RATHER THAN TO SERVE IN HEAVEN AND ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING "BRO" THEY PAY THEIR TAXES FOR THE PROPERTY THEY STAY IN THE ELELCTRICITY THEY USE AND THE WATER THEY DRINK SO NO ONES DOING A FAVOUR ON NO ONE, CAN WE MAKE THIS POINT VERY CLEAR??THEY ARE GETTING PAID FOR THEIR WORK! and the last of u r comments that the U.S shall build a 20ft titanium wall ask them to build it ASAP COZ that shall cut off the access of land to the GLOBAL TERRORIST!

6>almost forgot iam no anti amercian iam of the opinion that all humans are brothers and sisters i do not advocate this "anti" policies as the u.s does to it's citizens .if we don't have love and affection towards our fellow men then no sooner than later this Earth shall be a land of terrorist and we shall have to make ourselves happy with Earth's nearest relative!

7>"IAM AGAINST THE U.S POLICIES"i ain't not no anti -american i really love da people of america !

8>.One more thing i would like to quote from hilters litreatute that "in democracy the people always use religion as a source to their power ,and after attaining whcih they justify there ruthless acts and the STUPID people forget it quickly" vide MEIN KAMPF only diferrence in this case is that religion is not the thing which is used as asource of power it is the"terorism" subject whcih is being used and i guess it IS the u.s poilices which is responsible for the very creation of it.

1>Blaming the treaty for hitler's actions is like blaming the jewelry store for the theif's robbery. Hitler could have had Rhineland, and everyone would have stopped. When France came for help, Britain responded "That's just Germany moving into it's backyard".
Did the treaty of versailles force the continuation? What about the social genocide? What about the use of children because the allies would be less likely to shoot them?

2>I'm not sure if it's your translation, or your rage, but I'm having a hard time following. We were isolated the first 2 years, and I hold that as one of the largest black marks on our military! We SHOULD have been involved, but an isolationist congress was still reeling from WWI. But, this is blaming the egg for the hen who laid it. Had England simply helped france in the beginning, most experts I've read believe that Germany wouldn't have been able to expand as it did. Hitler's own generals warned against a move into France, but Hitler counted on the inaction of the league of nations, and it paid off.

3> Go find me the selfishness in the marshall plan (the plan that set forth the rebuilding of Europe) - The selfishness was that "If we help them rebuild, they will be our allies, and provide us with peace and trade that will benefit all". I guess that's SOOOOO selfish
I love how everyone LOOKS for the bad side of anything we do! :D

4>I guess S Korea should have been left defensless when we left? And Taiwan should just become communist, against the will of it's people?
I'm not sure what you are saying in the second part- kicking OUT non americans? I'm all for legal immigration, but I agree with kicking out the illegals. They are criminals, just as I would be if I just decided to sneak into another country.
5>I'm not sure how to respond to this ranting.
6>I am glad that we agree in some direction.
7>All of them? So Marshall plan, bad idea? The largest funding to Africa is from the USA, bad idea? Aid to Iran for the recent earthquake (the largest coming from USA), bad too? Wow, that's insane!

8>Hitler also quoted nostradamus, and formed his symbols and style after the predictions to claim he was blessed to lead the people to war. I wouldn't put too much credence in Hitler's propaganda speeches :)

China, being the closest thing to becoming a superpower, besides us, would be fantastic to show everyone how good we are! Wait until we have a communist red china hegemone :D Then you can all wish for the day's of American influence

a global reply

So now mein "fellow citizen" of america is stating that genocide was only commited by hitler and no other country ran into same .my dearest of friends mr. phatmonkey i guess some goood 30-40 years was good enough for my "worthy friend "to make him loose all his memories of phoneix program. i can only say that hilter was better in the sense atleast he maintained the integrity of his fatherland by not destroying the females over there,but thanks to gr8 america they raped the women citizens and then tortured them to death .through the phoenix program hundreds of thousands of innocent people were mass murdered in "interrogation centres"built all over vietnam .The mass murder, the rape,the torchure all were the important ramifications of the CIA . U.S. army ,airforce and navy, can anyone deny this fact the my lai massacre itself was one of the important implementations of the PHOENIX PROGRAM.

[?] can anyone one without offering an insult to the common sense deny the fact that America supported the french along with their English masters to bring a global domination and bloody colonisation of southeast asia.It didn’t matter to the British government that the French colonial rulers had been part of the Vichy regime, which had collaborated with the Nazis. Or even that the Vichy French colonial rulers had therefore also collaborated with the Japanese occupation forces. Now every sensible person would be forced to ask one very simple but an equally important question that"y would it not matter ?the answr to which is That the british as their american counterparts do not stand for "democracy " humanity and morality but it does ofcourse stand for money and power .In addition to the GLOBAL TERRORIST there is this that the British and French governments and plutocracies are inherently racist and Eurocentric, so the wishes and needs of the Vietnamese people did not matter in the least to them.

3 . so let me face a man who says that if it was not for the vietnamese army the 14thair force would have suffered bestial torture from the japanese army ,but that was not enough fpr the vietnamese to prove their worth to the global dictators who instead backstabbed Ho Chi Minh by the U.S. Corporate Mafia Government because they simplistically labeled him a “Communist.” .

4.so does that all humanitarian evidence prove statisfactory to mein people that hitler was not all that bad i feel instead a kinda sympathizing feeling towards HILTER ,the person who was such a fanatic his biography meinkampf which was distributed to every newly married couple in gemrnay is NOW BANNED

5>Can any person of interrogable I.Q deny the existence of PNAC which shall provoke the "terrorist "organization to creat a pearl harbor like incident so that the u.s army can clear the land of cons american personalities .i can go pages and pages writing about the "humane"deeds of the very great u.s but "ALAS" Only i had a serious competetion in this placecan anyone negate the fact that the mind control program has been actively practiced as a part of their no lethal weapons covert program

shall i sight more examples from the "green beret torture techiniques"??or is this enough? i can only say that hitler was a bad guy but it was a progerman feeling tinged with global domination policies which did not last LONG but it's only ameican behaviour to form COALITION troops achieve global domination and forget the help offered as simply as they did during the vietnam war .

i really feel personally disgusted when some irrate mortal abuses hilter the greta i shall prefer to serve hitler rather than to succumb under this ...... guess wat ?

lastly , can anyone negate the fact The u.s had secretly removed pages from the u.n report that stated that all wmd's poosesed by iraq was due to the "great government" i would like to sincerely thank all those people who bothered to pay their attetnon to this thread if out of 36 replies if i was only able to enlighten 3 or 4 people i shall consider my job done support the ethically right country that's the need of the hour do not make it go otherwise, or else humanity shall be wiped out thanks to the THIRD WORLD WAR pepetrated by the great govt

i feel instead a kinda sympathizing feeling towards HILTER ,the person who was such a fanatic his biography meinkampf which was distributed to every newly married couple in gemrnay is NOW BANNED

Well that put it in perspective for me :)
I'm done here!:smile:

All I can say is ...wow..just wow.

Er... it seems some of us are still a little drunk on the punch...

Certainly, some parts of US foreign policy has been driven by aggressive expansionists, but looking at all the points for one side in isolation is not a good way of exploring the issue. If you ignore half the data, and exaggerate the other half, then there is no end to the things the "evidence" can say. (Didn't we learn this from the run up to Iraq? :wink:)

USA a global dictator? No more than anybody else. It's clout makes it a bigger target, that's all.

Yeah, they still exist.

stop this mayhem!

People don't praise me for undisclosing the horrorizing acts of the world power i guess iam very proud of my countrys' history as every one is but i guess the U.S has lost it's image as a real symbol for democracy ,liberty ,fraternity and all the other things in the world in my schooling days i used to really enjoy the BOSTON TEA PARTY the drafting of american freedom in phaledelphia but i ALAS i was wrong the polticiansare ruining the name which they had inherited through and through i can't even dream of the fact that ABRAHAM LINCOLIN FOUGHT FOR SUCH A COUNTRY who after his departure would ruin all he gave them as inheritance !please save your countrys'heritage u r not BORN with thisi guess people BOSTON TEA PARTY

Origionally posted by Bloodsucker666
In addition to the GLOBAL TERRORIST there is this that the British and French governments and plutocracies are inherently racist and Eurocentric, so the wishes and needs of the Vietnamese people did not matter in the least to them.

I assume that by Eurocentric u mean obsessed with Europe? if not then I'm sorry, but we British don't see eye to eye with the Europeans. Especially the French, even historians have lost count of the number of wars the English and French have had.

wow..talk about a firestorm. I think you cross over into wacko land the second you started giving Hitler favorable comparisons. America is not perfect(which I mentioned in my first post). I'm not in denial of the atrocities commetted by the US. The problem is that YOU are in denial of all the good things done. If you weigh the pros and cons, the pros will have it. At first I was under the impression that a few embittered individuals were biased against the US. Now I see it's a deeper problem. You're basically being raised to loathe and fear America. I know how foreigners see america, and in general it's a very skewed picture being painted, with tons of exaggerations and ommisions. I guess we do make a large target. However, if we so chose, we could go in and pick apart any nation on this Earth and lisst it's atrocities. Everyone is angry with America. They see us as bullies. Maybe if people could set aside their preconcieved notions for a second, they could see that the US is well intentioned for the most part. Do we have selfish interests? No doubt. Let he who is with sin cast the first stone.

As far a global terrorists, if they didn't have america a target they would simply turn on someone else. It could be YOUR country. We do not life in a perfect world. Should be apologize as country for being sucesful and prosperous? Should we regress to where the rest of the world is in order to 'fit in'? Does this sound as silly to you as it does to me? Hopefully.

I would hope for a peaceful existence, as no doubt would you all. I'd rather nothing contemplate a war with china, because it WOULD be armeggeddon. Not something to look forward to.

Re zantra

ok now, zantra speaks of creating world peace by the use of force ?and just name me one successful incidence in which FORCE has played an active part in the creation of peace and zantra i guess u know nothing about terrorism iam living in the eye of the storm one of the most dreaded locations on Earth which was one called as"paradise on earth". know it has just turned into one heavy dump of TOXIC WASTE and if u r of the opinion that by the use of force peace can be achieved then u r under serious misapprehensions during the last vietnam war us had used 8 BILLION TONNES OF ARTILERY i guess it alone did exceed THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF ARTILERY USED IN WORLD WAR2 The us did make sure that it deposited in every indviduals account a total of ABOUT 300 POUNDS OF ARTILERY that is to say that 300 pounds of artilery was used over an indvidual that's creation of peace by force is it not !now let me get back to my fatherland in kashmir alone our soliders die in front of american artilery because i guess our arch rivals {for some} do not have the perspicacious cerebral cortex to develop weapons !peace can only be achieved through humanitarian gestures and not by sharing of artilery and weaponry and if peace is created by force i bet it shall NOT last long !

HITLER

i do not know how many people have profound knowledge of hilter the great but no one and i mean no one looses any time to abuse the great personality !i regulary suffer from insomnia when some IRRATE mortal absuses HITLER THE GREAT he is nothing less than to me than my saviour i shall consider my self to be very previliged if i had the HONOUR to SERVE hitler !

Whoa you really are nuts.

You guys if you want the truth you should ask third world people, then you will get the true response.

Originally posted by Yaqout
You guys if you want the truth you should ask third world people, then you will get the true response.

OK! Mauritania, huh? Tell me about Mauritania! Northern Africa, right? South of Morocco and the Canary Islands? Are you a native? Is Mauritania third world? If so, according to Mauritanians, is the U.S. a global dictator?

Also! What is your job? Tell us about your family. How's the weather? What do you do for fun in Mauritania? (Gosh, I love the internet! Where else can you meet and converse with folks all over the world and never leave your chair? (I have a rather considerable fondness for my chair! )

Let it go, guys - bloodsucker is no longer with us.

Fine, russ.

Yaqout,
I've started my Mauritanian education here:
http://en2.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauritania

If you have anything to add, you can PM me so we don't annoy russ.

Last edited by a moderator:
BLOODSUCKER666

I Guesspeople have blocked me identification the physics forums website just because i revolted back and i guess upto certain extent exposed the major conspiracies which the great nation was commiting but i have no regrets i shall support the truth till i die !i guess this is the reward of speaking the truth IMPLEMENTATION OF PATRIOT ACT ON ME ! can some one activate my account as bloodsucker666 as initially i had the same I.D Y AM I BLOCKED ?