Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

End of the year awards are open for voting!

• Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi everyone,

Earlier today we created the threads for voting in MHB's end of the year awards. You can find them in our temporary Awards subforum. There are 11 categories but it doesn't take long to vote! Please show your support for MHB and the wonderful volunteers who make the site possible. Let's have a good turnout and finish the year strong. :D

Remember that voting is private and you should not reply to the voting threads to pick your person. If you accidentally vote for the wrong person or change your mind, there is nothing I can do to fix that! It truly is anonymous and the only thing we will all see are the final tallies.

Polls close some time on December 31st, so do this well before then to be safe. Thank you for reading and we hope you participate! If you have any questions, you can post them here or PM me directly.

Jameson
(on behalf of Senior Staff)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello everyone,

The voting polls are now closed. We allowed a few more days for voting so that those who were absent during the holidays would have a chance to cast their votes. On behalf of MHB Senior Staff, I wish to extend our gratitude to each and every one of you who participated in the nominations and voting processes. (Clapping) Each of you have helped make this a success.

Mark
(on behalf of Senior Staff)