Who took a shower in Saddams bedroom

• News
  • Thread starter GENIERE
  • Start date
In summary, a colonel in the US Army was reported to have taken a shower in Saddam's palace in downtown Baghdad at 7:00 GMT 4/07/03. There were doubts about the possibility of the palace being booby-trapped and discussions about the excessive number of palaces built by Saddam. There were also opinions expressed about the offensive waste and self-idolatry of these palaces.
GENIERE
As I'm writing this (7:00 GMT 4/07/03), A colonel in the US Army is taken a shower in Saddams palace in DOWNTOWN Baghdad. Amazing!

Regards

Physics news on Phys.org
I hope that Saddam didn't booby-trap the place.

Hey you'd take one too if you were stuck out there all the time!:wink:

I doubt he had time to booby trap all his palaces... The guy was stupid he made i think it was 13 palaces and tons of monuments to himself!

*deleted because of Physics Forums Guideline violations*

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Im intruiged what it is in your posts Alias that is so often outside guidelines :wink:.

Concerning the shower in Saddam's palace...this can't be true, because US troops are committing suicide at the gates of Baghdad!

Originally posted by GENIERE
As I'm writing this (7:00 GMT 4/07/03), A colonel in the US Army is taken a shower in Saddams palace in DOWNTOWN Baghdad. Amazing!

Regards
Was there any mention of singing?

Originally posted by Nicool003

I doubt he had time to booby trap all his palaces... The guy was stupid he made i think it was 13 palaces and tons of monuments to himself!

Nicool-
Not even Stalin had the balls to represent himself with such an excessive amount of fanatic self-idolatry. It is revolting under any point of view.

There were not 13 but 80 palaces in the whole of Iraq, an offensive waste, an offense to men, women and children in a country with the population decimated by war and hunger from the year after the genocidal SOB came to power. An absolute criminal waste.

1. Who is Saddam and why is his bedroom significant?

Saddam Hussein was the President of Iraq from 1979 to 2003. His bedroom is significant because it was the private and personal space of a notorious political figure.

2. Was Saddam the one who took a shower in his own bedroom?

It is possible that Saddam took a shower in his own bedroom, but it is also possible that someone else did. Without further information, we cannot confirm who took a shower in Saddam's bedroom.

3. Why is it important to know who took a shower in Saddam's bedroom?

Knowing who took a shower in Saddam's bedroom could provide insight into his daily routine and habits, as well as potential security measures in place. It could also potentially reveal any visitors or associates who had access to his private space.

4. Is there any evidence or documentation of someone taking a shower in Saddam's bedroom?

There is no concrete evidence or documentation that specifically states someone took a shower in Saddam's bedroom. However, there have been reports and rumors from individuals who claim to have witnessed it or have heard about it from others.

5. How does the question about who took a shower in Saddam's bedroom relate to science?

This question does not directly relate to science, but it could potentially be studied or analyzed through forensic investigation or psychological analysis to uncover the truth. It also highlights the importance of reliable and accurate information in the scientific process.