The Moire Effect in Cosmology: Exploring M Theory and Membrane Collisions.

• Thread starter sol2
  • Start date
In summary, the author is discussing how the nature of the universe might be described by the theory of membranes. They discuss the moire effect and how it might be used to describe the nature of the universe. They also discuss the nature of spin and how it might be used to describe the nature of the universe.
sol2
It was important I give some background information here to help support some of the statements that I have been currently talking about. How would these applciations realize the issues of http://www.nature.com/nsu/020422/020422-17.html# and matter considerations, as universes form.

The following post helps to clarify some of the thinking going on that I have presented in terms of Heteordyne solutions?

In the printing industry there is an effect known as the Moire Effect http://www.sandlotscience.com/Moire/Moire_frm.htm Moire or Moire Pattern. Moire patterns are an interference when screens are positioned as the wrong angle or a different DPI. In cosmology there is new theory called M Theory of Membrane Theory. It has largely superceded the old "string theory" The hypothesis with M Theory speculates that the universe emerged out of two vibrating membranes and, and where the vibrations on the membranes met created all the particles in the universe as we happen to observe them.

Why if the membranes were vibrating slightly different polarities and or frequencies were to collide then the effect would create a moire pattern similar to what you observe on two poorly registered half time separation in a print workshop . The screen angles should be for a set of 4 color process 45deg for the Black and White printer , 75deg for the Magenta printer , 90deg for the Yellow,printer 105deg for the Cyan printer. An undesirable interference pattern or "moire" will occur if the correct screen angles are not used.

When a cosmic membrane vibrates it creates a pattern similar to the pattern on dot screen on the halftone print separation screen, and when two membranes collide then effect created is like the much like you would expect on a moire pattern. But unlike in a printer's workshop this effect is highly desirable, because the universe as we observe is nothing but an interference pattern between membranes. There are many different moire patterns possible created to provide a fully saturated array of the laws of physics.

http://superstringtheory.com/forum/stringboard/messages20/4.html[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
This sounds to me like a legitimate question to post on sci.physics.strings. Just limit it to the question, and somebody will find it interesting and answer it. They should be able to calculate the effect in a simple model.

selfAdjoint said:
This sounds to me like a legitimate question to post on sci.physics.strings. Just limit it to the question, and somebody will find it interesting and answer it. They should be able to calculate the effect in a simple model.

I have done this.

We exchanged lightly on the nature of chirality.

In demonstatring the ideas, here about the nature of spin, how would we see such ideas but to have considered the Lorentz transformation?

Would this not satisfy your views, on what the nature of events are in regards to the supersymmetrical reality of brane scenarios? The new perspective on four dimensional spacetime from that perspective, and the ideas here about the nature of the standard model?

The proton was a example of such a tree structure, but we now have to question what kind of quantum geometry arises from below Planck length?

Sol, my two cents for what it's worth:

Just narrow it down to the moire. What it all means should wait on whether it does exist, and then on how it behaves. It might mean something entirely differnt.

selfAdjoint said:
Sol, my two cents for what it's worth:

Just narrow it down to the moire. What it all means should wait on whether it does exist, and then on how it behaves. It might mean something entirely differnt.

Okay.

We'll see?:)

1. What is the Moire Effect in cosmology?

The Moire Effect in cosmology is a phenomenon that occurs in M Theory, a proposed theory of quantum gravity, when two membranes collide. This collision creates a pattern of interference, similar to the Moire pattern seen when two grids are overlaid on top of each other at different angles.

2. How does the Moire Effect relate to M Theory?

The Moire Effect is a key aspect of M Theory, as it provides insights into the behavior of membranes in this theory. It helps scientists understand how membranes interact and collide, and how this may impact the structure and evolution of the universe.

3. What is the significance of studying the Moire Effect in cosmology?

Studying the Moire Effect in cosmology is important because it allows scientists to test and refine M Theory, which could potentially provide a unified understanding of the laws of physics. It also helps us gain a better understanding of the early universe and its evolution.

4. How is the Moire Effect observed in cosmology?

The Moire Effect is observed through simulations and experiments in M Theory. Scientists use mathematical models and computer simulations to recreate the conditions of membrane collisions and study the resulting interference patterns.

5. Can the Moire Effect be observed in the real world?

Currently, the Moire Effect in cosmology can only be observed through theoretical models and simulations. However, as our technology and understanding of M Theory improves, it may be possible to observe this phenomenon in the real world through advanced experiments and observations.