Easier Way to Print Screen - Samsung Tablet

• Thread starter StevieTNZ
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Screen
In summary, the conversation involves a person seeking advice on how to take print screens on their Samsung Galaxy Tab S. They mention following the instructions of holding down the home and power button keys at the same time, but are having trouble with it. They also mention getting a 'Complete Action With' box and returning to the home screen. The person suggests trying to hold one button and then tapping the home button instead.
StevieTNZ
Hi there

I often have trouble taking print screens on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S. The instructions say to hold down the home and power button key at the same time, but I do that and no flash occurs (to indicate it has taken the print screen). At times I get a 'Complete Action With' box, other times after I let go of the buttons I return to the home screen -- is there any other way, that is much easier, to take print screens on this tablet? It is starting to become frustrating.

Many thanks
Stevie

Computer science news on Phys.org
On my iPad I hold one button and then tap the home. I don't do it simultaneously. So try doing something like that power button then immediately the home button.

Related to Easier Way to Print Screen - Samsung Tablet

1. How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung tablet?

To take a screenshot on a Samsung tablet, press and hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time. You will hear a shutter sound and see a notification indicating that the screenshot has been saved.

2. Can I edit or annotate a screenshot on a Samsung tablet?

Yes, you can edit or annotate a screenshot on a Samsung tablet by using the built-in editing tools. After taking a screenshot, simply tap on the notification and select "Edit" or open the screenshot in the Gallery app and select the editing option.

3. How can I change the default location for saving screenshots on a Samsung tablet?

To change the default location for saving screenshots on a Samsung tablet, go to Settings > Advanced features > Screenshots and screen recorder > Screenshot storage location. From there, you can choose the desired location for saving your screenshots.

4. Is there a way to take a scrolling screenshot on a Samsung tablet?

Yes, you can take a scrolling screenshot on a Samsung tablet by using the Smart select feature. After taking a regular screenshot, select "Scroll capture" from the options at the bottom of the screen to capture a longer image.

5. Can I share a screenshot directly from my Samsung tablet?

Yes, you can share a screenshot directly from your Samsung tablet by tapping on the share icon in the notification or by selecting the desired sharing option from the editing menu. You can also find your screenshots in the Gallery app and share them from there.