The Two Time Travellers.11:11

• Thread starter Blair
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary: I don't think it would be a problem if you were stuck in a time "circle", because then you would be able to see how everything unfolded and you would be able to learn from your mistakes. You could even use this knowledge to fix your mistakes in the future.
Blair
The Twin Time Travell:llers.

The Twin Time Travell:llers.

The first time traveler travels back and changes the past then returns to were he left.
If the changes that the first time traveler made are no good then the second time traveler stops the first one from traveling into the past.
Paradox problem fixed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And if i changed the future would the past be a better place because of it.

Ok i will explain how it works.
Your father passes away in the past but that event changes your life and leads you on a path to invent and find a way to time travel.

The Two Time traveller one being you,the second you best mate who has help you invent time travel.
You travel back in time and save your father from passing and bring him into the future with you!
Best Regards
Blair
Happy New Year to all and have a wonderful 2005.
Do you think heaven is the future were you and your father will meet again.
Thy kindom come thy will be done on Earth as in heaven!
Music will have a VERY LOUD heart beat for youto let you know thati am with you till you and i meet again till then keep the vibe alive my son!

Thanks for your time.
Blair Styles
11:11

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
If i changed the Future would anybody know??

I am not a time travell:ller?

Thanks For your time,
Blair Styles

Last edited:
If i changed the future would the past be a better place because of it??

give and forgive.
take and hate.

Are you one of these or both.

give and forgive.
take and hate.

Thanks for your time,
Blair Styles

Last edited:
The way I see the paradox is: The present cannot be altered by changes made to the past in reference to the 'time traveller' (ability to invent such a machine included)- therefore I contend, for instance, that it would be impossible for one to slay his own father prior to his conception - (and by the same token, it would be impossible for the 'time traveller' to perish in the past by this scheme) although the forces that would avert such an event could be many or in a sense; Divine. The future, or the path that certain future events might take, could be influenced to a certain degree, whereas the dimise of the 'time traveller' could be possible.

Thank you The_Jayman for your input interesting.

Lets say for an exsample i travel back in time and changed the first post would you know what i have done.

I AM NOT A TIME TRAVELLER.

DISCOVERY IS THE BEST PART OF LIVING!

Thanks for your time
Dj Blair Styles

Last edited:
The timelines could always just split you know, leaving us with 2 separate chain of events after the change has occured.

Is the future better yet??

Thanks for your time,
Dj Blair Styles,

Last edited:
Your mission should you choose to except it!

Travel back in time and help Dr Martin Luther King Deliver his world famous speech.
I have a dream.

Many Thanks
Blair Styles.
11:11 :wink:

Last edited:
About Relativity Theory

Respected sir,
Iam studing Engg. I am interseted in Relativity Theory. Please Send me the respected Information about the same. Also the respected reserchers emails who can help me.

Thanking you.

I suppose, you don't really need the second guy to tell whether it has turned our favorable or not. The first guy would just see it whether or not it happened. I suppose it would save some time, since the second guy would have all the information from the previous years and tell what has gone wrong/right analogous to the intentions of the first traveller.
Actually I think that' a pretty neat idea about fastforwarding in time. I suppose that you could also wait the time that you timetraveled back (unless of course it is too extensive) and see yourself grow up and stuff and then go back in the past and whatever.
Also, if timetraveling back was just rewinding, then you would be stuck in a time "circle", or you and the rest of your universe would keep rewinding forever without even knowing it.
Actually, I've thought of this idea of pretty scary (and selfish, I mean one person screwing up everyone's time, come on) so every day I pray something like that doesn't happen.
What if this is the 1 millionth time we are being here doing the things we think we are doing for the first time (not eating, or regular stuff such as breathing).

gnjmyself said:
Respected sir,
Iam studing Engg. I am interseted in Relativity Theory. Please Send me the respected Information about the same. Also the respected reserchers emails who can help me.

Thanking you.

To answer your question goto goggle or foogle and type the question you want answered and the info will be there for you to see.
The internet has most of the past answers. What we do now will be the Internets future children's discovery.

New ideas come from out of no were and change the world in profound ways and only time will allow you to become the best you can be.

Many Thanks
Dj Blair Styles

Last edited:
Blair, I wonder the implications of opening the "door" 11:11 cos it deals with something already known by Mayas and Egyptians if you transform the "clock" using constelations and Sun, then you will have the 11th hour and knowing the minutes you will understand 11 minutes means 33 years counting from 1979/80. Unless you don't have the slightest idea what I'm talking about.

Sort of. That information is incomplete. Check where is Leo constelation going to be in front of Gizah sphinx, the time ticking, the Mayas knowledge regarding the 5th Sun.

http://www.siloam.net/jenkins/5thsun1.html

I have read this if this is what you are talking about.

Many Thanks
Dj Blair Styles.

Last edited:
Yap, I was talking about that.

"understanding"...

Just to comment on the first link - the correlation of extroverted/introverted personality types with the seasons (The Eysink et al research really can't be pushed to describe 12 types). A baby born in late July - Early August will reach 1 year old during the same perios. That is, during the high summer when adventures, bright skies, and pretty flowers will greet the newly walking, babbling, thinking toddler.

But the baby born in late October early November will reach 1 year old at Fall time, leaves falling from more and more bare trees, flowers dead, grass brown, skies gloomy, flurries of early snow. Stay inside and brood.

Would it then be any wonder that little Leos tend to be extroverted and little Scorpios tend to be introverted? No magnetism or whatever needed.

Well,perhaps you want to READ THE BOOK FIRST, then find the researchers (whose field of understanding may be well beyond your knowledge) and ask them or share your final and quick conclusions. Then after, you can get a message from them, keep on arguing the results of that conversation and then -at last- share with us the result of that research in the name of science. Yet, this is not the issue here, the main issue
was something related to number 11 and "doors" in space and time and Sun influence on Earth related to that. You're throwing off the work done by experts in the field!

Foo. "Experts in the field." Eysink was an expert but the rest of these guys are cranks.

selfAdjoint said:
Foo. "Experts in the field." Eysink was an expert but the rest of these guys are cranks.

May i ask what you mean by cranks please?

Thanks for your time
Dj Blair Styles

Last edited:
Of course, what the Moderator arrogantly thinks is not "worthy".
All genetic information is decoded at the speed of light by RNA messenger which combines DNA “letters” into 3 letter “words”. Nobody knows why Hebrew root-letters are built by 3 letter-words different from Acadian language using 1 or more syllables. Hebrew alphabet is 22 letters which is the number of chromosomes adding the sexual X and Y.
The sacred INTITAL number of Sumerians was 12.960.000 (Read T.G.Pinches’ SOME MATHEMATICAL TABLETS OF THE BRITISH MUSEUM). The cuneiform scripture was like Chinese and identified like math Frank Rampsey’s codes. Sumerians got a¸2+b¸2=c¸2 , their Nippur Calendar system was not merely using 60 but A COMBINATION of 6 and 10 ALTERING THEM:
10x6
(10x6)x10
(10x6x10)x6

The “digital” system upon 10 fingers it’s obvious but not 6. The astronomical # decreased until reaching 216.000 part, which is 60. The # represents 500 complete precession circles in 12 Zodiac houses but how did they imagine that if just 1 house demanded a fantastic time never witnessed by generations of Sumerians one after another to watch the sky? The # is 25.920 years, why choosing such number or the degree in celestial circle, 360 degrees? 60 is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20 and 30 while 10 is divisible by 2, 4, 5, 10, 20 and 25. WE INHERITED 12 months, 12 Zodiac houses, 12 hours by day and 12 by night because of them. Greeks just imported some knowledge known by Arabian people who learned in Mesopotamia and the Hitites and the Hurrites from Haran, Abraham’s land. Hence the Olympus gods, etc. Sacred Sumerian number was 3600 great circle or “shar”. That’s square of 60 allowing our “modern” definition of 60 seconds in a minute and 60 minutes in an hour though this is meaningless to our “moderator”! Greeks just repeated what was already known about golden rule in architecture and helped to find Fibonacci numbers in 15th Century. So, Copernicus, the so-called “father” of modern astronomy was a researcher who did well his homework re-checking what was known 2000 years BEFORE HIM. Specially the ones before Ptolomeus, like Hiparcus and Aristarcos from Samos. This Hiparcus lived in Minor Asia in 2 B.C. and argued about the solstice and equinox sign or equinox precession. Yet the phenomena can only be explained due to sphere astronomy when Earth is surrounded by other celestial bodies, like a sphere among sphere universe, yet the passage of a single house is 2160 years. Eudoxius from Cnido also lived in the same Minor Asia 2 centuries before Hiparcus and drew celestial sphere, one of the copies was set in Rome, Atlas holding the world upon the shoulders. The drawing of the sphere represented the Zodiac constellations. But if Eudoxius imagined heaven like a sphere, where was Earth related to heaven? Did he think Earth was flat or an sphere –something explained in Jewish books of Isaiah and Ezra-? Eudoxius and Hiparcus lived in Hitites land. Among their gods there was a procession of bull-men Atlas holding a globe. Hiparcus indeed mentioned his mentors were Babylonian astronomers from Erech, Borsippa and Babylon. Historian Diodorus Sículo (1 B.C) confirmed the Babylonian exactitude regarding astronomy. Hence, this means nothing from the moderator cos he is completely IGNORANT about history paying attention too much about what he already knows about math which is product of a progressive accumulation of data through time and not because modern “wisdom” as he supposed memorizing formulas.
Mayas had the zero conceptions as Hindus but that also means “nothing” in his own words. Mayas had the concept of “place” starting with the column 1 “kin” and 20 in the next “uinal” until the multiples reached the fantastic 23.040.000.000 days or 63.080.082 years. Number 52 and 260 were sacred (in Apocalipsis the sacred number 7 appears 52 times and kabalah reduce the digits, 5+2=7). This 52 wasn’t just a result of 13x4 but 52 weeks in Middle East calendar (LATER ON COPIED IN EUROPEAN CALENDARS), that is if we talk about 7 days week, something studied during centuries and believed to have relation with 4 phases of the Moon though Mr. Moderator knows nothing about this probably. That 7, Mr, was already known in Hebrew Sabbath and Sumerian “bars”. Other sacred number was 260, multiple of 52 (52x5=260). 52 was sacred in Egypt and linked to Egyptian god of math and astronomy and writing, Toth. We know that relation with 52 cos the reference in papyri Cairo # 30646 of the myth called “The Adventures of Satni-Khamasis with the Mummies”. And the feathered-snake representation was equivalent to Maya’s god Kukulcán or Quetzalcoatl who also offered the Calendar of 52 to all people in Mesoamerica. Precisely the angle of 52 degrees used in Gizeh pyramids in Egypt demanded familiarity with Pi factor π , it was obtained giving the height of the pyramid (H) equal to half of the side (S) divided by Pi and multiplied by 4. The angle of 43,5 degrees was also used in Teotihuacan pyramids and not something easier like 45 degrees. Yet, there’s no reason for that choice in Mesoamerica.
www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_2.htm
Hence, “pyramidiotic” Freemason Newton, had good reasons to send his friend to measure Great Pyramid in Egypt in order to use them for his own calculations about Earth’s dimension. Therefore, I’m not panic when I receive cynical questions and special addressed coments by Moderator and other pals, they get angry cos the implications of knowing this, something completely ignored by books like Hyperspace written by Michio Kaku. The mathematicians want to give the reader the impression we know so much cos “modern” understanding to inflate like Big Bang expansion of their own superegos! Yet I can check the and read between lines the “shift” and Doppler effect of that attitude. Read now or record this information for further research cos in a while the administration is going to eliminate me and the information.
Ancient people gave vital information and cryptographic codes. Everybody have been discussing about the Apocaliptic number 666 applied to historical names. Yet that is part of the truth, just a piece of the puzzle. The verse immediately after that (Apoc 13:18; 14:1) gives another number, 144.000. Both are linked. Not only cos in kabala you can reduce the digits 6+6+6=18, 1+8=9; 1+4+4=9 but cos that number 9 was also a sacred number. 144 was the number of jewels in Tutankamon’s dress, he was the main jewel completing the 144, a number appearing in Maya’s forehead (statues of Pacal Lord) though they didn’t use those numerals! You can read more about in Maurice Cotterell’s book, The Lost Tomb of Viracocha. This has a lot to do with light and Sun and math so I’m not beating around the bush. Those people were heliolaters, Sun worshippers. 144.000 was also part of Baktun Maya’s calendar. I have said Einstein copied the famous formula E=Mc² already existing at least 17 years before and presented to the public by someone else 5 days earlier. Yet the speed of light 299.792,5 km per second only applies in vacuum space and STRAIGHT LINE, but if you calculate in angular degrees it’s 144.000 MINUTES OF AN ARC PER SECOND. That means the light goes through the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH in exact 6,66 times per second.
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/3460/bruce.html
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/3460/brucea.html
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/3460/bruceb.html
That means in subatomic world, the complete circle of the electron is not 360 degrees but 720 degrees! In the angular measurement the values of minute of an arc and the unities of time is 27 per each Earth spinning, is the key of the secret. This was an information even governments wanted to know and asked New Zeland Bruce Cathie researcher. Of course, it’s understandable if I mention the Sun magnetism and ancient knowledge about this, our dear Moderator doesn’t have anyone to moderate him and he will make cynical comments like “that’s nothing” even IGNORING ABSOLUTELY the work made by Jeff Mayo and professor Hans Eysenck from Psychiatry London Institute and the genetic team from Medical Navy Research Institute in Bethesda, Maryland, led by Dr, A.R.Lieboff, about how come magnetic fields cause mutations at the very instant of conception and Maurice Cotterel’s own discovery of 12 kinds of radiation acting in a sequence every year bombing Van Allen belts, causing 12 types of magnetic modulation corresponding to 12 types of personality. Even to be skeptical you got to search and read, that’s the path of a scientific mind. Even though you can see Mr. Hawkins, for example, not only used an idiotic “chance” argument of life in the universe against all math he knows (and that’s why his comment is cynical as well!)but whenever he wants and even choosing what scientific arguments he can reject (let’s say about Thorne’s wormholes) to propose even more fantastic and personal wormholes theory! In the name of sacred-cow science, of course.

I wrote the Sumerian math formula but it doesn't appear "translated" in the post, it ain't my fault.

So in a nut shell what you are saying is:
Love = love

Last edited:
Not really. What I'm saying is UFOlogist are guided by their favorite entities disguised as "brothers of good will" and enjoy going to specific geomagnetic "navels" of the world, specially places where blood (equivalent to "soul" or "nephesh" in Hebrew) of virgins and teenagers was poured on the ground, all the megalithic sacred places. What for? They say the creatures need "our help" (?) to open vortex called "Xendras". The syntoms of such experience is sweating like hell. The people are "transported" to other places, pretty much like Carl Sagan's idea shown in the film "Contact" with Jodie Foster experience with her "daddy". But I don't think this is for real, rather telepatic messages or vision sent directly to the brain cos similar experiences have been tested with special helmets in labs. Yet, the places chosen has a bad omen and the Mayas didn't say the changes about to come are going to be "easy going". Before the peace & love and white dove, God cleans the messy thing preparing the way to start a new cycle. It's not going to be smooth to us, I tell you with anticipation.

Agreed.

Thanks for your time i enjoyed you links.

Thanks for your time,
Dj Blair Styles

Mr Mallett dream is to visit the past i hope it comes true.

To me, time travel in the past that allows intervention as opposed to mere observation is absurd. It creates the potential for ultimate uncertainty which leads me to fully disregard any notion of it.

Pallidin i have taken your comment on board and that is why i have been working on the "Ethic of time travel" for the past two years.

I also have been working on it piratically as well for seven years now.

Most of the theory i have been working on has worked on a normal time line.

The question is will my theory work if time travel is ever achieved?

And will anyone want to work with my theory's on time travel?

Or am i just wasting my time?

In a sense, one time-travels every time they look upon the evening stars, as most which one see's has occurred ten's, hundreds, thousands, or often many millions of years before. The night sky, as one see's it, is actually dramatically different in reality, as the stars you look at are really not actually at that place, and may not even now exist.
This is observational time travel of the past.

time is a one-way street. you can't go back.

you must have been subjected to some horrible trauma in your life if you're working towards the goal of going back to change things.

my condolences.

<h2>What is "The Two Time Travellers.11:11" about?</h2><p>"The Two Time Travellers.11:11" is a science fiction novel about two scientists who accidentally create a time machine and embark on a journey through different eras in history.</p><h2>Who are the two time travellers in the book?</h2><p>The two time travellers are Dr. Elizabeth Smith, a brilliant physicist, and Dr. James Brown, a historian with a passion for time travel.</p><h2>How does the time machine work in the book?</h2><p>The time machine in the book is powered by a combination of advanced technology and the power of the mind. The two time travellers use their knowledge and imagination to navigate through time.</p><h2>What challenges do the time travellers face on their journey?</h2><p>The time travellers face various challenges such as altering historical events, encountering dangerous individuals, and dealing with the consequences of their actions on the future.</p><h2>Is "The Two Time Travellers.11:11" based on real science?</h2><p>While the concept of time travel is a popular topic in science fiction, "The Two Time Travellers.11:11" is a work of fiction and does not reflect real scientific theories or principles.</p>

What is "The Two Time Travellers.11:11" about?

"The Two Time Travellers.11:11" is a science fiction novel about two scientists who accidentally create a time machine and embark on a journey through different eras in history.

Who are the two time travellers in the book?

The two time travellers are Dr. Elizabeth Smith, a brilliant physicist, and Dr. James Brown, a historian with a passion for time travel.

How does the time machine work in the book?

The time machine in the book is powered by a combination of advanced technology and the power of the mind. The two time travellers use their knowledge and imagination to navigate through time.

What challenges do the time travellers face on their journey?

The time travellers face various challenges such as altering historical events, encountering dangerous individuals, and dealing with the consequences of their actions on the future.

Is "The Two Time Travellers.11:11" based on real science?

While the concept of time travel is a popular topic in science fiction, "The Two Time Travellers.11:11" is a work of fiction and does not reflect real scientific theories or principles.