Does Dr. Michio Kaku See Posts on This Forum?

• Thread starter IooqXpooI
  • Start date
In summary, "I'm sorry if this is not allowed" is a phrase used to express uncertainty or concern about the permissibility of something in a specific situation. It is not necessary to use this phrase in all communication, but it can be helpful in showing respect and acknowledging any potential rule violations. This phrase is appropriate to use when unsure about the acceptability of something and can be used in professional settings to show consideration and respect. Alternatives to this phrase include "Is this allowed?" or "I want to make sure this is acceptable."
IooqXpooI
But does Dr. Michio Kaku actually SEE these posts?

Physics news on Phys.org
He has never given us a clue that he does. This forum was removed from his home page, and PF took it up. We do have a connection to his book publishing and so on.

Related to Does Dr. Michio Kaku See Posts on This Forum?

1. What do you mean by "not allowed"?

When someone says "I'm sorry if this is not allowed," they are acknowledging that their actions or words may not be permitted in a certain context or situation. This could refer to a specific rule or guideline that they may not be aware of.

2. Why would something not be allowed?

There are many reasons why something may not be allowed, including legal restrictions, social norms, or specific rules set by an organization or community. It's important to be aware of these limitations and follow them to ensure respectful and appropriate behavior.

3. What should I do if I'm not sure if something is allowed?

If you are unsure if something is allowed, it's best to ask for clarification from someone in a position of authority or someone who is familiar with the rules and guidelines. This shows respect for the rules and helps avoid any potential conflicts.

4. Can something that is not allowed be changed?

In some cases, rules and guidelines can be changed or updated. However, it's important to follow the current rules until any changes are officially announced. If you believe a rule should be changed, it's best to communicate your concerns to the appropriate individuals or organizations.

5. Is it okay to apologize for something that may not be allowed?

Yes, it is always appropriate to apologize if you are unsure if something is allowed or if you have unintentionally violated a rule. This shows accountability and a willingness to learn and follow the rules in the future.