Does an I-touch cost anything more than the initial price?

• Thread starter kcajrenreb
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Initial
In summary, there are no additional fees for using wi-fi or monthly charges for an i-touch. The only potential costs would be for purchasing apps or music from the App or iTunes store. However, these are optional and not required for using the device.
kcajrenreb
Do you have to pay for wi-fi, or for monthly fees or anything with an i-touch?

Computer science news on Phys.org
kcajrenreb said:
Do you have to pay for wi-fi, or for monthly fees or anything with an i-touch?

You don't have to pay for the device's wi-fi capability. (You might have to pay to use some wi-fi networks since not all are free, but this has nothing to do with the device, and you can always choose not to use wireless internet if it isn't free.)

There are no monthly fees either. The main things you'd pay for with an iPod Touch are:

- Apps (if you choose to download any from the App store)
- Music (if you choose to download any from the iTunes store)

So basically, there is nothing for which you'd have to pay extra.

Thank you very much!

Related to Does an I-touch cost anything more than the initial price?

1. What is the initial price of an I-touch?

The initial price of an I-touch varies depending on the model and storage capacity. As of 2021, the starting price for a new I-touch is $199 for the 32GB model.

2. Are there any additional costs associated with purchasing an I-touch?

In addition to the initial price, there may be additional costs for accessories such as a protective case or screen protector. There may also be costs for apps or music purchases, but these are optional and not required for the functionality of the I-touch.

3. Is there a monthly fee for using an I-touch?

No, there is no monthly fee for using an I-touch. However, if you choose to use cellular data on your I-touch, there may be a monthly fee from your cellular provider.

4. Are there any hidden costs when purchasing an I-touch?

No, there are no hidden costs when purchasing an I-touch. The initial price and any additional costs, such as accessories or apps, will be clearly stated at the time of purchase.

5. Can the price of an I-touch change after purchase?

No, the price of an I-touch will not change after purchase. However, prices may vary between retailers or during sales promotions.