Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] DNS failures re: MHB?

Bacterius

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012
[JUSTIFY]It seems mathhelpboards.com failed to resolve for a good part of the day, did anyone else experience this? And is the reason known (just curious)? The DNS query error was SERVFAIL so I'm guessing the domain nameservers died? :confused:[/JUSTIFY]

mathbalarka

MHB Math Helper
Mar 22, 2013
I wasn't able to connect MHB from any of the browsers just a minute ago. Google chrome said that it can't connect to the server. What could have caused this?

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
There were some problems with the DNS servers just now, but I wasn't aware it was happening all day. If you notice any issues please let me know as soon as possible if you can log on to the site. If the site is just down you can email me at mathhelpboards@gmail.com . Sorry about this guys! I notified our host about and they assure us the problem is fixed.

Bacterius

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012
There were some problems with the DNS servers just now, but I wasn't aware it was happening all day. If you notice any issues please let me know as soon as possible if you can log on to the site. If the site is just down you can email me at mathhelpboards@gmail.com . Sorry about this guys! I notified our host about and they assure us the problem is fixed.
[JUSTIFY]Well not sure about all day, but it was down for most of the afternoon yeah (NZDT). It's all working now though :D and thanks for the email address, always handy! Prompt response as always :cool:[/JUSTIFY]