Have You Seen the Hilarious Team-Up of Superman and Seinfeld?

• Thread starter Dagenais
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Superman
In summary, the conversation revolved around the NBC/American Express specials featuring Seinfeld and Superman, which can be seen on a website if they were missed. Some people enjoyed the skits, while others weren't impressed. There was also discussion about a potential Seinfeld reunion and the possibility of a movie. One person shared a website where the specials could be viewed, which was met with excitement from another participant.
Dagenais
Have any of you seen the NBC/American Express specials featuring Seinfeld and Superman?

They can be seen http://www.jerry.digisle.tv/room.html [Broken] if you missed them.

Jerry Seinfeld - best ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
i saw this a while back.. i wasnt sure what to think..

I really like Jerry Seinfeld. I thought the superman skits were interesting, but not amazing. Nice to see he's still trying to do things though. I say he makes a reunion Seinfeld in a few years!

i wish the seinfeld dvds would come out... if they even are going to.

fishys182 said:
i wish the seinfeld dvds would come out... if they even are going to.
enjoy. www.salmedia.com

BOOOO seinfeld, i never found him a bit funny

Nice to see he's still trying to do things though. I say he makes a reunion Seinfeld in a few years!

Maybe it'll be a movie, and if it is it'll sell big.

He says he stopped because he was out of material. He had a movie out showing him back at old Comedy clubs starting out at the beginning with new material.

Robert Zaleski said:
OH
MY
GOSH
THANKYOU! i never even thought of looking for it online... have to tell my dad about this...

That's gold Robert, gold!

1. Who is Superman and what are his powers?

Superman is a fictional character in the DC Comics universe. He is a superhero with incredible powers such as super strength, speed, flight, and invulnerability. He also has a wide range of additional abilities, including heat vision, freeze breath, and x-ray vision.

2. What is Seinfeld and why is it associated with Superman?

Seinfeld is an American sitcom that ran from 1989 to 1998. It is known for its unique brand of humor and its relatable characters. The show often referenced Superman and had several episodes centered around the character, including one where Jerry Seinfeld and his friends attend a Superman movie premiere.

3. Is there a connection between Jerry Seinfeld and Superman?

Yes, there is a connection between Jerry Seinfeld and Superman. The creators of Seinfeld, Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David, are both big fans of Superman and often incorporated references to the character in the show. Jerry Seinfeld also had a cameo appearance in the movie "Superman Lives".

4. What is the significance of Superman's symbol in Seinfeld?

The symbol on Superman's chest, also known as the "S-Shield", is a famous and iconic symbol in popular culture. In Seinfeld, the symbol is often used as a recurring joke, with Jerry wearing a Superman T-shirt and the character Elaine having a phobia of the symbol due to a traumatic childhood experience.

5. Are there any scientific explanations for Superman's powers?

Superman's powers are often attributed to his Kryptonian physiology and exposure to Earth's yellow sun. This results in his cells absorbing and storing solar energy, giving him his superhuman abilities. However, as a fictional character, there is no concrete scientific explanation for his powers.