Discovering Power Flux Distribution in Schematic with S and G Loads

In summary, the conversation discusses a schematic with terms such as "S" and "G" representing load and generator, respectively. The main objective is to find the power flux distribution, which is believed to be the power carried in each of the 6 transmission lines shown. There is a question regarding one of the lengths being labeled incorrectly as "L5" instead of "L6".
Sveral

Homework Statement

S stands for load and G for a generator. There is an odd term used- power flux distribution in the schematic. That`s what needs to be found.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Attachments

• Img1.png
    Img1.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 497
  • Schematic.png
    Schematic.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 505
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
My guess would be that you are to find the power carried in each of the 6 transmission lines shown.

I'm wondering should one of the lengths denoted "L5" in your figure actually be, maybe, L6?

NascentOxygen said:
My guess would be that you are to find the power carried in each of the 6 transmission lines shown.

I'm wondering should one of the lengths denoted "L5" in your figure actually be, maybe, L6?
Yes, that sounds about right, just that the term in the original text was misleading to say the least. And, yes, you are correct, the one on the right is meant to be L6.

Related to Discovering Power Flux Distribution in Schematic with S and G Loads

1. What is a schematic?

A schematic is a visual representation of a system, process, or circuit. It uses symbols and lines to show the components and connections within the system.

2. Why do I need a schematic?

A schematic is helpful in understanding and troubleshooting a system or circuit. It allows you to see the connections and components involved, making it easier to identify any issues or make modifications.

3. How do I read a schematic?

Reading a schematic involves understanding the symbols and their meanings, as well as the connections between them. It also helps to have a basic knowledge of circuitry and electronics.

4. Can I make changes to a schematic?

Yes, schematics can be modified to reflect changes or improvements to a system or circuit. However, it is important to ensure that any modifications are done carefully and accurately.

5. Where can I find help with a schematic?

There are various resources available for help with schematics, including online forums, technical support from manufacturers, and consulting with other scientists or engineers. You can also refer to technical manuals or textbooks for guidance.