Discovering Binary Universe: Albert Einstein & Beyond

In summary, the conversation discusses a theory called the Binary Universe, which proposes that space is flat and has two sides, leading to two universes. It also mentions the concepts of black holes and white holes, as well as the potential implications of this theory. The person responds with skepticism and advises the individual to gain a better understanding of physics before developing their own theories. The conversation is then closed due to the prohibition of personal theories.
spacegeek101
Hello. I have just regestered to tell the world of my amazing theory. I have called it, Binary universe. Albert Einstin said that everything puts a dent in spacetime. If sapce is flat, there is 2 sides witch means 2 universes. One is ours, an there's another one. I call it UB ( Universe B)
Black holes put a massive dent in time, not even light can escape. White holes make all light eject and no light can get to it. If the universe is flat, then on UB, where there is a black hole here, there's a white hole in UB. Its the same here, where there is a white hole here, there's a black hole in UB. Asteroids, comets, things fly out of white hole holes mistieriously. This theory explanes a lot. Another thing is, if there's a star somewhere in UB, there's white hole-like areas here.

Space news on Phys.org
No-one has ever observed a 'white-hole' in our universe, which by your theory means that the second universe must by neccessity be entirely white holes. What does it explain, and can you formulate your idea mathematically?

spacegeek101 said:
Hello. I have just regestered to tell the world of my amazing theory. I have called it, Binary universe. Albert Einstin said that everything puts a dent in spacetime. If sapce is flat, there is 2 sides witch means 2 universes. One is ours, an there's another one. I call it UB ( Universe B)
Black holes put a massive dent in time, not even light can escape. White holes make all light eject and no light can get to it. If the universe is flat, then on UB, where there is a black hole here, there's a white hole in UB. Its the same here, where there is a white hole here, there's a black hole in UB. Asteroids, comets, things fly out of white hole holes mistieriously. This theory explanes a lot. Another thing is, if there's a star somewhere in UB, there's white hole-like areas here.

Welcome to PF. I'm afraid you've made many errors in your interpretation of modern physics. Space is not flat, images of space as being flat are for explanatory purposes only, space is not literally a sheet with two sides.

I would advise learning some basic physics before trying to come up with hypothesis about the nature of the universe, the majority of practising physicists spend nearly ten years gaining degrees and a PhD before they really start applying themselves. It would be in your interest to read about what they have to say.

spacegeek101 said:

Personal theories are not permitted here. Thread closed.

Hello, thank you for sharing your theory with us. It is certainly an interesting concept to consider. However, I would caution against jumping to conclusions or making bold claims without substantial evidence and rigorous scientific research. While Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity does suggest the possibility of multiple universes, there is currently no solid evidence to support the existence of a binary universe. It is important to approach scientific theories with a critical and analytical mindset, and to always seek out empirical evidence to support our ideas. I encourage you to continue exploring your theory and conducting experiments to test its validity. Who knows, you may just uncover something groundbreaking in the process. Keep up the curiosity and keep asking questions. That is what science is all about.

Related to Discovering Binary Universe: Albert Einstein & Beyond

1. What is the significance of Albert Einstein in discovering the binary universe?

Albert Einstein's theory of relativity played a crucial role in understanding the concept of binary systems in the universe. His equations helped explain how two objects, such as stars or black holes, can orbit each other and interact through gravitational forces.

2. How does the discovery of binary systems affect our understanding of the universe?

The discovery of binary systems has greatly expanded our understanding of the universe. It has revealed that there are more complex interactions and relationships between celestial objects, leading to a deeper understanding of the nature of space and time.

3. Can binary systems exist outside of our galaxy?

Yes, binary systems have been observed and studied in other galaxies as well. They are a common occurrence in the universe and can exist in various forms, such as binary stars, binary black holes, and binary neutron stars.

4. How do scientists detect and study binary systems?

Scientists use various methods to detect and study binary systems, including observations from telescopes, gravitational wave detectors, and computer simulations. They also analyze the light and other radiation emitted from the objects in the binary system to gather information about their properties and behaviors.

5. What implications do binary systems have for future space exploration?

Studying binary systems can provide valuable insights and data for future space exploration missions. It can help scientists understand the dynamics and behavior of objects in space and potentially pave the way for future missions to explore and study binary systems in more detail.