Discover the Latest Cosmological Parameters for the CDM Lambda Concordance Model

In summary, the conversation revolves around finding the most current and widely accepted values for cosmological parameters in the cold dark matter Lambda concordance model. The textbook the speaker is using is from 2010 and gives values for Ho, Ohmega m, and Ohmega Lamda, but the speaker has found a more recent paper with slightly different values. They are looking for a reliable source to find the most accurate values, and someone suggests using the 2015 PLANCK data release. The speaker clarifies that they are not asking for what is accepted, but for the most accurate data. They will use the PLANCK data as it is considered the most accurate.
resurgance2001
Cosmological paramaters in the cold dark matter Lamda concordance model.

I have been trying to find the most
uptodate values for Ho , Ohmega m and Ohmega Lamgad

I was wondering if anyone knows where I might find the most reliably, widely accepted values for these values that are currently known?

The textbook I am using was published in 2010 gives: Ho 72 kms^-1Mpc^-1 Ohmega Lamda 0.742. Ohmega m 0.358 (this includes all contributions from baryonic matter and dark matter etc.). I found though a more recent paper which seemed to be giving a lower value of about 69 for Ho and slightly different values for the other paramaters. So like I say, is there somewhere where I can find the most accepted values known today?

Space news on Phys.org
Try google with the name of the parameters

2015 PLANCK data release is the most recent, I believe:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1502.01589

It's not the matter of what's accepted, but of increasing accuracy.

Thanks. So it is accepted then the Planck data is the most accurate to date? The reason I ask this is because I had been wading through so much, which is why I was using the word accepted, meaning the it is not contested that the Planck data is the most accurate. Any way I will use this data - thanks

Related to Discover the Latest Cosmological Parameters for the CDM Lambda Concordance Model

1. What are cosmological parameters?

Cosmological parameters are numerical values that describe the properties of the universe, such as its age, expansion rate, matter and energy content, and curvature.

2. How are cosmological parameters measured?

Cosmological parameters are measured using various observational methods, such as observations of the cosmic microwave background radiation, gravitational lensing, and the redshift of galaxies.

3. What is the significance of cosmological parameters?

Cosmological parameters play a crucial role in understanding the evolution and structure of the universe. They also help to test and refine theories of cosmology, such as the Big Bang theory.

4. Are cosmological parameters constant or do they change over time?

Some cosmological parameters, such as the age of the universe and the Hubble constant, are thought to be constant. However, others, such as the dark energy density and the matter density, are believed to change over time.

5. How do cosmological parameters relate to dark matter and dark energy?

Cosmological parameters are used to quantify the amount of dark matter and dark energy in the universe. These parameters provide crucial information about the nature and properties of these elusive components of the universe.