When a casuality is a casuality?

• Thread starter sea_wizard
  • Start date
In summary: Your Name]In summary, there is another individual with a similar name, Raaid Mustafa, who shares your beliefs about gravity being the linear expansion of matter. They have also proposed the idea of a device that repels gravity, which they claim can act as a time machine. However, it is important to approach this idea with skepticism and not rely on coincidences or small casualities as proof. It would be best to reach out to the author directly for access to their other articles besides the 5th dimension. As a scientist, it is important to approach ideas with a critical and rational mindset.
sea_wizard
The first person i see with a similar name, raaaid-Raaid Mustafa, in tree years.

A person that believes as me that gravity is the linear expansion of the matter, you can see this in the 5th dimension drawing in which shows the object at the time of its creation and the object at its present time (five times bigger).(i haven't copied this idea from anybody).

The explanation that if you build a device that repels gravity you are building a time machine, i have a patent of a motor that suposely repels gravity.

Many more small casualities that I am not gona tell sinced it would prove I am paranoid.

I really need a rational explanation for this.

Is it casuality or there's more.

Please email me the other 3 articles by raaid mustafa besides the 5th dimension since they are not avalaible any more.

My email is raaaid@publicanary.com please put yourself in my shoes and think if wouldn't you apreciate to be sent those 3 posts.

Physics news on Phys.org

I understand your curiosity and interest in the work of Raaid Mustafa. I can offer you a rational explanation for the coincidences you have observed. It is possible that there are other individuals with similar names and ideas, especially in a field as vast as science. Additionally, it is not uncommon for individuals to have similar ideas or patents, as there is a constant exchange of information and research in the scientific community.

However, I would advise caution in believing that the repelling of gravity can lead to time travel. While there are theories and experiments being conducted in this area, it is not a proven fact and should be approached with skepticism. As for the other articles by Raaid Mustafa, I cannot guarantee their availability as it is dependent on the author's own choices and decisions. I would suggest reaching out to them directly for access to their work.

In science, it is important to carefully consider and analyze information before drawing conclusions. I encourage you to continue exploring your interests and ideas, but always approach them with a critical and rational mindset. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns on this forum.

What is meant by "When a casuality is a casuality?"

When someone says "when a casuality is a casuality," they are referring to the concept of causality, which is the relationship between cause and effect. It means that an event or action has a direct cause that leads to a specific outcome.

What is the importance of understanding causality?

Understanding causality is important in many fields, including science, philosophy, and law. It allows us to identify the root causes of events and make predictions about future outcomes. Additionally, understanding causality can help us make informed decisions and solve problems more effectively.

How can causality be determined?

Causality can be determined through various methods, including controlled experiments, statistical analysis, and logical reasoning. In scientific research, causality is typically established by manipulating an independent variable and observing its effects on a dependent variable.

Can causality be proven?

No, causality cannot be proven with absolute certainty. This is because causality is based on correlation, rather than causation. While a cause and effect relationship may seem clear, there may be other factors at play that we are not aware of. Therefore, causality is always open to further investigation and revision.

What are some common misconceptions about causality?

One common misconception about causality is that correlation implies causation. Just because two things are related or occur together does not necessarily mean that one causes the other. Another misconception is that causality is always linear, when in reality, it can be complex and involve multiple factors and feedback loops.