What is the New Notation for Triple Integrals and its Potential Applications?

• Thread starter ATCG
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involved the discovery of a new notation for triple integrals and the development of the Hyperdimensional coordinate theory. The speaker is open to private messages for those interested in learning more. However, there is some skepticism about the validity of the discovery and the speaker's true expertise.
ATCG
On verge of greatness

I am excited to say, that just today I have discovered a new notation for triple intergrals! Currently I am working on how and what it aplies to, and I will keep you posted on further developments.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Update

I have an additional discovery. The Hyperdimesnional coordinate theory. The notation is also been revised. If you would like to learn more about either the new notation of the Theory please private message me

(Please notify me of any spelling errors. I am writting this update on my Pocket PC.)

what is Hyperdimesnional coordinate theory?

quantum gravity- he's pulling your chain.

It's a lot easier to announce a great discovery than to actually make one!

I am not joking. You can't make that assumption unless you actually know what you are talking about.

Originally posted by HallsofIvy
quantum gravity- he's pulling your chain.

It's a lot easier to announce a great discovery than to actually make one!
at least the name is innovative (-:

1. What does "on verge to greatness" mean?

"On verge to greatness" refers to being very close to achieving great success or reaching a significant milestone in one's personal or professional life.

2. How can one determine if they are on the verge to greatness?

The determination of being on the verge to greatness is subjective and varies from person to person. It can be based on personal goals and aspirations, feedback from others, and achievements or milestones reached.

3. What factors contribute to being on the verge to greatness?

Some factors that may contribute to being on the verge to greatness include hard work and dedication, setting and achieving goals, overcoming challenges and obstacles, and having a positive mindset.

4. Can one fall off the verge to greatness?

Yes, it is possible to fall off the verge to greatness. Success and greatness are not always linear paths and setbacks or failures can occur. However, it is important to learn from these experiences and continue working towards achieving greatness.

5. How can one maintain their position on the verge to greatness?

To maintain one's position on the verge to greatness, it is important to continue setting and working towards new goals, staying focused and motivated, seeking out new challenges and opportunities, and consistently striving for improvement and growth.