Are we going to win the war against america and the capitalist scum

• News
  • Thread starter JamesBell
  • Start date
In summary, a person is expressing fear for their safety as they live near the parliamentary building in Baghdad and are being threatened by Saddam's regime. Another person questions their view on capitalism and is met with hostility. The conversation then shifts to discussing the movie "Serendipity" and ends with someone claiming to be Osama Bin Laden and closing the topic due to obvious reasons.
JamesBell
answers on a postcard to Saddams Son

Physics news on Phys.org
Surely you don't see things as simplisticly as "capitalist scum"?
What is the point of this post?

What is the point of this post?
Flame bait. Not biting.

Have a thought for me last night here in baghdad. I was ****ting mysellf last night as I live in a slum next to the parlimentry building, save us you capitalist scum... no saddam I did not mean it arghhhhhhh (Conversation terminated)

Hear this you scum, you will never find me I am everywhere and no where i am saddam

what the hell arer you talking about?

how dare you question the great that is saddam and my regime
You will all die you capitalist scum, JamesBell is under my control muhaaaaa! :smile: :smile: [?] [zz)] :frown: :wink:

Are are aware that Iraq has a capitalist economy, yes?

yE aS i SET IT UP FHSHFDGJDGEJTFGYHDFDUFG SADDAM WILL RULE UNTIL THE SUN GOES NOVA

That boy needs therapy...

this is a prime example of why consuming chemicals mixed in your bathtub is a bad idea.

I will chemical your ass unless you shut up

Im gunna bomb you all you arse sucking bush banging blair bummin capitalist scum, also available on dvd

serendipity

Good film and interesting considering ...

1) I only just joined, Yesterday
2) I only just watched it, Tuesaday
3) James Bell is mad, but not as mad as me...

Question:
Who will win the war on 'Saddam'

Answer:
Nobody wins at war, you are all losers...

Well done osama we have finally made contact, your instructions are clear... you know what you must do osama (emanon)

closing topic, obvious reasons.

What is the current state of the war against America and the capitalist scum?

As a scientist, it is important to base our answers on evidence and data. Currently, there is no official war declared between countries or ideologies. However, there may be ongoing conflicts or tensions in certain regions.

Can we predict the outcome of a potential war against America and the capitalist scum?

Predicting the outcome of a potential war is difficult and often inaccurate. It depends on various factors such as military strength, alliances, and strategies. As a scientist, we should focus on finding solutions to prevent conflicts and promote peace.

What are the reasons for the war against America and the capitalist scum?

The reasons for conflicts between countries or ideologies are often complex and multifaceted. It could be due to political, economic, or cultural differences. As a scientist, it is important to understand the root causes of conflicts and work towards resolving them.

What are the potential consequences of a war against America and the capitalist scum?

The potential consequences of a war can be devastating and long-lasting. It can lead to loss of human lives, destruction of infrastructure, and economic instability. As a scientist, we should strive towards promoting peace and finding peaceful resolutions to conflicts.

What can individuals do to prevent a war against America and the capitalist scum?

As individuals, we can contribute to preventing a war by promoting understanding, empathy, and open-mindedness towards different ideologies and cultures. We can also actively support peace initiatives and advocate for peaceful resolutions to conflicts. As a scientist, we can also use our knowledge and skills to find innovative solutions to global issues and promote international cooperation.