Revealing the Mystery: What Comes After Hyperwave?

• Thread starter Mentat
  • Start date
In summary, Hyperwave is the next status that you achieve after a certain number of posts. It is a status that you achieve after a certain number of posts, the first goal is to reach 100 posts then you can change what it reads.
Mentat
I figured I should post this while I was still the only one http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-069.gif [Broken] ...

What comes after Hyperwave? I mean, I got to it after only 3000 posts, and I've never seen anything higher before (Zero and, I think, Siv were both Hyperwaves before the end of PF2, but they had like 6000 posts or something!). What comes next, Greg?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Didn't Siv make "Crazy Wave" or something like that?

i know this has nothing to do with what your talking about
but i don't want to start a new thread for this

who are all these people with EM-spec names under
their user name??

Originally posted by alias25
i know this has nothing to do with what your talking about
but i don't want to start a new thread for this

their user name??

I am the special one.

I think big bang comes after hyper wave, don't know.

their user name??

It is a status that you achieve after a certain number of posts, the first goal is to reach 100 posts then you can change what it reads.

I can't change mine yet

lol, i have, and i haven't reached 200 just yet.

Originally posted by Tom
Didn't Siv make "Crazy Wave" or something like that?

Yeah, for a while, then I think Greg changed it to Hyper Wave...I'll have to check on that again (as soon as my computer starts working again http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/traurig/sad-smiley-066.gif [Broken].[/URL]

Anyway, Greg, do you not want us to know what comes next?? Is it a surprise...or have you just not worked it out yet http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/fragend/confused-smiley-013.gif [Broken] :wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is Hyperwave and why is it important?

Hyperwave is a theoretical concept that describes an advanced method of communication that would allow information to be transmitted faster than the speed of light. It is important because it could revolutionize the way we communicate and share information, enabling us to reach other galaxies and potentially discover new civilizations.

2. What are some potential technologies that could come after Hyperwave?

Some potential technologies that could come after Hyperwave include quantum communication, which uses the principles of quantum mechanics to transmit information instantaneously, and wormhole technology, which would allow us to travel through space and time.

3. Will Hyperwave ever become a reality?

At this point, it is impossible to say for sure if Hyperwave will become a reality. While there have been some promising advancements in the field of quantum communication, it is still a highly theoretical concept and would require significant technological advancements to become a reality.

4. How could Hyperwave impact society?

If Hyperwave were to become a reality, it could have a huge impact on society. It could revolutionize the way we communicate, connect with others, and share information. It could also lead to significant advancements in science, technology, and space exploration.

5. Are there any potential drawbacks to Hyperwave?

As with any new technology, there are potential drawbacks to Hyperwave. One concern is that it could potentially be used for malicious purposes, such as hacking or surveillance. It could also have unintended consequences on our planet and the universe if not used responsibly.