Lifegazer's Departure: PF Staff & Self Discontinue Member Status

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: he deserved? Originally posted by FZ+ Well, good-bye, Lifegazer.Originally posted by LogicalAtheist Are you serious? WOW!Based on what I've seen I agree, and I'm happy to know the admins here are actively keeping up with the forums. Normally someone like LIFE is around because admins just don't bother the time.Very happy to be here!Greg,How will his departure relate to the question raised over how to split Philosophy?LG,I want you to know that you have my most sincere best wishes for your future happiness.
No, sorry that post I made was kind of unclear. I mean the website that Zargawee posted has only 32 members. I said Sciforums I could see (as in I could see lifegazer going to) because
they have a site similar to PF and have many members

I will edit my post to be less confusing. go tot he site Zargawee posted to see what i am talking about.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Shadow
No, sorry that post I made was kind of unclear. I mean the website that Tom posted has only 32 members. I said Sciforums I could see (as in I could see lifegazer going to) because

No, I posted a link to SciForums. You are talking about the link that Zargawee posted.

Ahhh...sorry that explains a lot.

I noticed the "banned" text next to LG's username, so I assumed that's what happened. Now all that's left is sciforums...

Last edited:
Poor LG ! :frown:

I remember we had some interesting discussions,
it's amazing how many different effecient and fascinating
insights one can produce to justify a totally disonnceted,
hopeless and not even defined idea.

Oh well... I suppose this is for his own good too... :wink: