Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Creating a stand-alone app based on our LaTeX tools

tmt

Jan 15, 2014
...1) Thanks to the hard work of our resident javascript coder, MarkFL, we now have an amazing Quick $\LaTeX$ menu available as well as live preview capabilities. You should see these menus every time you post. It really can save a lot of time when you simply click a button to get an equation template AND your cursor is sitting in the proper place to fill in the rest...
It would be nice if we could excess this as a web app separate from posting in the forum, as this is better than any other stand-alone web app I've seen. Is there something like this?

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
...It would be nice if we could access this as a web app separate from posting in the forum, as this is better than any other stand-alone web app I've seen. Is there something like this?
I imagine that wouldn't be too difficult to do, but for now we have more improvements scheduled to be done soon regarding these tools.

If we could find a way to make the creation of a web app based on our code have some direct and tangible benefit to MHB, and the rest of our senior staff in agreement, then I would be all for it. (Yes)

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
As for a web app, the closest thing right now is Tapatalk.

SammyT123

Jul 2, 2015
Tapatalk does not support latex :(