Create Contact Form Without PHP Scripts

In summary, the conversation is about finding a contact form for a website that can send emails to the website owner's email address. The person is unable to run php scripts and is looking for alternative options. Suggestions are given for ready-made web services that offer remotely hosted contact forms with spam protection.
limbo
Hello,

I need a contact form on my website, that will send to my email address what the visitor enter in the form fields. The problem is that I can't run any php scripts.. is there a way to use some html form?
:smile:

Computer science news on Phys.org
Bravenet has those kinds of forms (in html). I once had them on my website.

Last edited:
Thank you for your suggestions! I found a site that offers remotely hosted contact forms, www.emailmeform.com . Basically, I paste the html code in my website, and it calls the php script on their server who sends the email.:smile:

Contact form

Why not use some ready web services like http://40secscontactform.com
It is extremely easy to install. There's a video tutorial on the site. And what is the most pleasant - spam protection. Because using simple mailto form means thousands of spam letters in your mailbox.
And another option - http://wrasap.com
A free web based contact form service. I managed to make my personal spam protected contact form in some seconds. They give you an account like login.wrasap.com and it is ready to use at once. Looks very professional.

Related to Create Contact Form Without PHP Scripts

1. How can I create a contact form without using PHP scripts?

To create a contact form without using PHP scripts, you can use HTML and CSS to design the form and JavaScript to handle the form's functionality. You can also use a third-party form builder tool that does not require PHP.

2. Is it possible to have a working contact form without PHP?

Yes, it is possible to have a working contact form without PHP. As mentioned before, you can use HTML, CSS, and JavaScript to create a functional form. Additionally, you can use a server-side language like ASP or Python instead of PHP.

3. Do I need to have advanced coding skills to create a contact form without PHP scripts?

No, you do not need advanced coding skills to create a contact form without PHP scripts. You can find tutorials and templates online that can guide you through the process. Additionally, using a form builder tool can make it easier for those without coding experience to create a contact form.

4. Can I use a contact form without PHP on any website?

Yes, you can use a contact form without PHP on any website. As long as the website supports HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, you can implement a contact form without using PHP scripts.

5. Are there any limitations to using a contact form without PHP scripts?

There are some limitations to using a contact form without PHP scripts. For example, you may not be able to store the form submissions in a database without using PHP. Additionally, some server-side validation and security measures may not be available without PHP. It's important to consider these limitations and find alternative solutions if necessary.