Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Cosmos: A Space-Time Odyssey premiere's Sunday, March 9

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I'm sure many of you remember the original series hosted by Carl Sagan that aired on PBS during the 1980s, and how well it was done. I'm really looking forward to this new version:

Cosmos: A Space-Time Odyssey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have come to respect Dr. Tyson for his deep knowledge and affable onscreen personality, and I think they couldn't have picked a more worthy successor to fill Dr. Sagan's capacious shoes. (Yes)

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
I'm sure many of you remember the original series hosted by Carl Sagan that aired on PBS during the 1980s, and how well it was done. I'm really looking forward to this new version:

Cosmos: A Space-Time Odyssey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have come to respect Dr. Tyson for his deep knowledge and affable onscreen personality, and I think they couldn't have picked a more worthy successor to fill Dr. Sagan's capacious shoes. (Yes)
Hey MarkFL,

I am so unfamiliar with this tv series...what is it all about? Is it like any of those documentaries series like what we see in National Geographic channel, where its documentaries revolve around the factual content about nature, science, history, etc while this one is all about the space?

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hey MarkFL,

I am so unfamiliar with this tv series...what is it all about? Is it like any of those documentaries series like what we see in National Geographic channel, where its documentaries revolve around the factual content about nature, science, history, etc while this one is all about the space?
The cosmos : the universe especially when it is understood as an ordered system. :D

Here's the official trailer video for the series:

[youtube]kBTd9--9VMI[/youtube]

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
The cosmos : the universe especially when it is understood as an ordered system. :D

Here's the official trailer video for the series:

[youtube]kBTd9--9VMI[/youtube]
Looks like a very interesting tv series indeed! Thanks for your explanation and the Youtube video, I appreciate it!:)