Convert excel graph to wav file

In summary, the person is looking for a way to convert data from a PDV laser reflected off a vibrating surface, stored in an excel spreadsheet, into a sound file, preferably in .wav format. They are asking for any programs or instructions on how to make this conversion and have been directed to a forum link that may provide helpful information.
Jgurrentz
Hello, I am attempting to take data from a PDV laser reflected off a vibrating surface and then convert that data into a sound file. The data from the laser is stored in an excel spread sheet but I do not know how to convert those data points into any form of sound file. I'm thinking a .wav format would be best. Does anyone know of any programs or anything I can use to make that conversion? Thanks

Computer science news on Phys.org
Google
excel sheet to wav file
and see if you can locate instructions and the executable
csv2wav.exe

Related to Convert excel graph to wav file

1. What is the purpose of converting an excel graph to a wav file?

The purpose of converting an excel graph to a wav file is to be able to use the data from the graph in other applications or programs that do not support excel files. By converting the graph to a wav file, the data can be easily shared and used in different formats.

2. How do I convert an excel graph to a wav file?

To convert an excel graph to a wav file, you can use a third-party software or an online converter. Simply export the graph as an image file (such as PNG or JPEG) and then use the converter to convert the image file to a wav file. Some software may also have the option to directly export the graph as a wav file.

3. Can I customize the conversion settings for the excel graph to wav file?

Yes, depending on the software or converter you use, you may have the option to customize the conversion settings for the excel graph to wav file. This may include choosing the audio quality, file format, and other settings to meet your specific needs.

4. Are there any limitations to converting an excel graph to a wav file?

There may be some limitations when converting an excel graph to a wav file. For example, the data in the graph may not be accurately represented in the audio format or some features of the graph may be lost in the conversion process. It is important to carefully review the converted wav file and ensure that it accurately represents the data from the excel graph.

5. Can I convert a wav file back to an excel graph?

It is generally not possible to convert a wav file back to an excel graph. The audio file only contains the data in an audio format and does not have the necessary information to recreate the graph in excel. It is recommended to keep a backup of the excel graph if you need to make any changes or updates in the future.