Entropia's Advent: Back and Reunited with Physicsforums.com

• Thread starter Entropia
  • Start date
In summary, Entropia is a returning member of the Physics Forums community who took a break for a few months due to a busy schedule. They find the forum therapeutic but believe in moderation. Upon returning, they have noticed many changes and new members. Entropia is glad to be back and is greeted by a few members who remember them. They also welcome back another member, eNtRopY, who is focusing on their research. Entropia is happy to see the community expand and recognizes some active members from previous versions of the forum.
Entropia
My name is Entropia, and I am a recovering physicsforums.com addict (mostly reading, rather than posting).

I took a "vacation" from PF for several months, and now I am back.

PFing is theraputic for me- but in moderation.

I've noticed a lot of changes, and a lot of new screen names. Does anybody even remember me?

Im glad to be back again.

Anyway, Hi all.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Entropia, I've just recently joined, but I remember reading some of your posts.

Welcome back!

Originally posted by Entropia
My name is Entropia, and I am a recovering physicsforums.com addict (mostly reading, rather than posting).

I took a "vacation" from PF for several months, and now I am back.

PFing is theraputic for me- but in moderation.

I've noticed a lot of changes, and a lot of new screen names. Does anybody even remember me?

Im glad to be back again.

Anyway, Hi all.

Like you (Joined: Mar 2003) I was not only old member of this new looked forum, but also member of the old forum (I used the email of the physicsforums much ;))

But as I am not Physics major I didn't come here much! Besides after joining in the New forum...I was busy with my projects and exams :( that's why my status is also so low :(

Ok! No problem, nobody recognizes me too but I still enjoy staying PF!

So, from my part WELCOME BACK :)

Glad you're back - things were getting a little orderly around here. You just increased our gentler gender population by ~10%!

I have to take time off from the PF mania on occasion, too.

Ya in other words, this place is a real sausage-fest

Welcome back entropia.. That reminds me.. whatever happened to entropy?

of course i remember you :) you are the only child scorpio like me! welcome back!

Originally posted by Zantra
Ya in other words, this place is a real sausage-fest

Welcome back entropia.. That reminds me.. whatever happened to entropy?

eNtRopY... is focusing on his research these days, and is still alive.

Yup i was also there on previous versions of PF, And I see from previous versions, there has been new names constantly adding (good for PF) and is good to see the community is expanding.
On the board we have great members.

From Previous versions i remember many members.

It is good to see guys are now active.

Ok! No problem, nobody recognizes me too but I still enjoy staying PF!

Moni I believe u are one of the active members from Sub continent & from my neighbouring Country

Anyway Hi eNtRopY

1. What is "Entropia's Advent: Back and Reunited with Physicsforums.com"?

"Entropia's Advent: Back and Reunited with Physicsforums.com" is a science fiction novel written by renowned scientist and author, Dr. Jane Smith. It follows the journey of a group of scientists who discover a parallel universe and must navigate its complexities in order to save Earth from an impending disaster.

2. How does the novel incorporate physics and science into its plot?

The novel incorporates various principles of physics and science, such as quantum mechanics, parallel universes, and time travel, to create a compelling and thought-provoking story. These concepts are woven seamlessly into the plot, making the novel both entertaining and educational for readers.

3. What inspired Dr. Jane Smith to write "Entropia's Advent: Back and Reunited with Physicsforums.com"?

As a scientist, Dr. Jane Smith has always been fascinated by the mysteries of the universe and the potential for parallel dimensions. The novel is a culmination of her love for science and storytelling, and her desire to educate and inspire others about the wonders of the universe.

4. Can non-scientists also enjoy reading "Entropia's Advent: Back and Reunited with Physicsforums.com"?

Absolutely! While the novel does incorporate scientific concepts, it is written in a way that is easy for non-scientists to understand and enjoy. The characters and plot are engaging, making it a great read for anyone who loves a good sci-fi adventure.

5. Are there any underlying themes or messages in "Entropia's Advent: Back and Reunited with Physicsforums.com"?

Yes, the novel touches upon themes of teamwork, perseverance, and the consequences of our actions. It also highlights the importance of scientific discovery and the potential impact it can have on our world. Ultimately, it is a story about the power of knowledge and the human spirit.