Conversion of electromagnetic units

In summary, the conversation revolves around the calculations and variables involved in determining the power and resistance of a frequency of 42.58mhz in different elements. The questioner is looking for a predictable process to accurately measure and model the effects of frequency attenuation in various elements. They are also seeking to understand the relationship between nanoteslas and frequency, and how to accurately measure 1 volt in every medium.
armored
I would like to ask a question that I am having a hard time finding the answer to.

This is my question:
1 volt per second equals 1 tesla per square meter equals 1000000000 nanotesla and yielding frequency of 42580000hz or 42.58mhz denotable through the proton precision frequency calculation which is: Capacitance to frequency "W.value =42.58*(this.value*1E-9)*1E6" "F.value = (1E9*(this.value*1E-6)) / 42.58" .

these calculations I need to know a few different variables for the how the 42.58mhz was 1 volt because they were using a medium of hydrogen, and all equations are thereby based off of efforts to describe a system through hydrogens atomic scattering factors, when there are billions of different frequencies, yielding billions of different elements, and anyone will yield a different resistance in power in decibels to the 42.58mhz, also a temperature coeffecients as not all elements are stable at the temperature that we are inside of now, and frequency db, or power is directly effected by temperature, and the power in db will drop off accordingly with the atomic scattering factors of each element and the temperature fluctuations, thereby yielding a non noted power level in decibels into the element is not really what I am in search of, I am looking for the power in db of the 42.58mhz into the hydrogen, the loss in db, and the output in db of the 42.58mhz. Today the element is denoted by it's characteristics on the atomic scattering factors to retain the frequency induced into it, thereby when a ping back is hit the note is taken for future analization of each element with the same characteristics. What I am essentially looking for is a process that is denotable with a predictable outcome for resistance and db loss from frequency attenuation through the elements, and I am not really sure how the proton precision frequency calculation applies to changing the amount of nanoteslas into a frequency, when inside it has 42.58mhz which is denotable through only one element with no power readings before and after. Thereby we have many elements around us so the notable differences would be seen in a computer model. The meters which are based on the galvanometer to test for the one volt on the medium of copper and adjust it accordingly to make 1 volt equal 1 volt by the equation which is frequency=1over capacitance of 1 times resistance of 1. This is a very unusual means of accurately seeing exactly what you have if you are basing the measurement off of one element. I am looking for a way to know exactly what 1 volt registers in every medium so that a accurate computer model can be made. What frequency is 1 volt, and the attenuation factor for each known element. Any help you can give me in advace would be greatly appreciated.

Physics news on Phys.org
armored said:
I would like to ask a question that I am having a hard time finding the answer to.

This is my question:
1 volt per second equals 1 tesla per square meter equals 1000000000 nanotesla and yielding frequency of 42580000hz or 42.58mhz denotable through the proton precision frequency calculation which is: Capacitance to frequency "W.value =42.58*(this.value*1E-9)*1E6" "F.value = (1E9*(this.value*1E-6)) / 42.58" .

these calculations I need to know a few different variables for the how the 42.58mhz was 1 volt because they were using a medium of hydrogen, and all equations are thereby based off of efforts to describe a system through hydrogens atomic scattering factors, when there are billions of different frequencies, yielding billions of different elements, and anyone will yield a different resistance in power in decibels to the 42.58mhz, also a temperature coeffecients as not all elements are stable at the temperature that we are inside of now, and frequency db, or power is directly effected by temperature, and the power in db will drop off accordingly with the atomic scattering factors of each element and the temperature fluctuations, thereby yielding a non noted power level in decibels into the element is not really what I am in search of, I am looking for the power in db of the 42.58mhz into the hydrogen, the loss in db, and the output in db of the 42.58mhz. Today the element is denoted by it's characteristics on the atomic scattering factors to retain the frequency induced into it, thereby when a ping back is hit the note is taken for future analization of each element with the same characteristics. What I am essentially looking for is a process that is denotable with a predictable outcome for resistance and db loss from frequency attenuation through the elements, and I am not really sure how the proton precision frequency calculation applies to changing the amount of nanoteslas into a frequency, when inside it has 42.58mhz which is denotable through only one element with no power readings before and after. Thereby we have many elements around us so the notable differences would be seen in a computer model. The meters which are based on the galvanometer to test for the one volt on the medium of copper and adjust it accordingly to make 1 volt equal 1 volt by the equation which is frequency=1over capacitance of 1 times resistance of 1. This is a very unusual means of accurately seeing exactly what you have if you are basing the measurement off of one element. I am looking for a way to know exactly what 1 volt registers in every medium so that a accurate computer model can be made. What frequency is 1 volt, and the attenuation factor for each known element. Any help you can give me in advace would be greatly appreciated.

That's nonsense.Take Faraday's law and chew on the units of the quantities involved.

Daniel.

It seems like you are asking about the conversion of electromagnetic units and how they apply to different elements and their atomic scattering factors. This is a complex topic that requires a deep understanding of physics and mathematics. I would recommend consulting with a professional in the field or referring to reliable sources such as textbooks or scientific papers for accurate information. Additionally, there may be online calculators or tools available that can help with your specific calculations. Good luck in your research!

Related to Conversion of electromagnetic units

What is the conversion factor between volts and amperes?

The conversion factor between volts and amperes is 1 volt = 1 ampere / 1 ohm. This means that in order to convert from volts to amperes, you must divide the voltage by the resistance in ohms.

How do I convert from watts to kilowatts?

To convert from watts to kilowatts, you must divide the watt value by 1000. This is because 1 kilowatt is equal to 1000 watts.

What is the difference between electromagnetic units and electrical units?

Electromagnetic units are used to measure physical quantities related to electromagnetic fields, such as voltage, current, and power. Electrical units, on the other hand, are used to measure the same quantities but in the context of electric circuits and devices.

How do I convert between units in the metric system and the imperial system?

To convert between units in the metric system and the imperial system, you can use conversion factors. These factors are specific to each unit and can be found in conversion tables or calculated using mathematical equations.

Why do we need to convert between electromagnetic units?

Converting between electromagnetic units is necessary when working with different systems or devices that use different units of measurement. It allows for easier communication and comparison of data, and also helps in understanding the relationships between different quantities.