Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Congratulations to MarkFL for being the top poster!

• Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi everyone,

Although MarkFL earned this title weeks ago, I wanted to make sure that he had a solid lead on my post count before making this thread. :)

MarkFL has been and continues to be a wonderful asset to this forum. The only reason why a high post count is something to be celebrated is because of the high caliber of all his posts. He doesn't just help others with math - he brings in questions from other sites everyday, actively recruits members, is emailing as many universities as he can about MHB, participates in staff discussions and overall monitors the forum. We greatly appreciate all he does and are very happy he's on our team.

So here's to MarkFL for being MHB's top poster!! (Clapping)

Jameson (on behalf of Admins)

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
Congrats, Mark!(Cool) It seems......you're addicted to this site.:)

I doubt if you could pass to me some of your posts (just to increase my post count), but it won't hurt to ask. :eek::p

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
Congrats Mark!:)

I doubt if you could pass to me some of your posts (just to increase my post count), but it won't hurt to ask. :eek::p
hmm... You could have my post for the 'thanks'... Jameson made this post and did get alot 'thanks' while I have to try help other and hopefully gain some 'thanks':eek::p

Regards,
\(\displaystyle |\pi\rangle\)

Amer

Mar 1, 2012
you deserve it good job

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Thanks so much for the kind words, Jameson (who deserves all the thanks he gets, and then a great deal more), and to everyone else for putting up with me. (Wave)

I would have replied sooner, but I have satellite internet and we've been experiencing very heavy rains for many hours now, and it has let up enough now for me to hopefully make this post...

Am I addicted to MHB? You bet, but it is a pleasing addiction with no harmful side effects. (Rofl)

The admins here have carefully fostered a great environment where people who contribute in various ways to the site are always made to feel appreciated, and this is one of the many things that sets MHB apart from other math help sites. I really enjoy being part of a team all working together towards the same goal. It is nice to have admins who are so dedicated, and even before I was promoted to staff, my suggestions were always responded to very quickly, and with careful consideration. This was what hooked me into wanting to be a part of MHB, because I knew we would be going in a great direction, that we could only succeed with such obvious dedicated teamwork.

It has truly been a rare and great pleasure to be a part of MHB, and I know wonderful things are in store for us as we grow and take our place as the premier site for math help. (Beer)

Thank you to everyone who has made MHB such a great place to be!

Best Regards,

Mark.