Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Congrats to Ackbach for 1,000 posts!

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I wish to congratulate our administrator Ackbach not only for reaching the 1,000 post milestone, but also on a job well done here administrating and helping with questions! His service here is invaluable. (Yes)

I too hope someday to reach the 1,000 post mark! (Tauri)

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
I wish to congratulate our administrator Ackbach not only for reaching the 1,000 post milestone, but also on a job well done here administrating and helping with questions! His service here is invaluable. (Yes)

Congratz! Only 9 post left for you Mark!:)

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Congratulations Ackbach .His contribution cannot be ignored hope you reach the 10000th post :cool:.

jakncoke

Jan 11, 2013

Congratulations to Ackbach.

And Mark you sly dog, one post closer eh. :D

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012

And Mark you sly dog, one post closer eh. :D
Posts made here in the Chat Room do not contribute to one's post count. (Shake)

So, I am left with more legitimate means of joining the 4-digit club. (Whew)

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
posts here don't count , I didn't know that . But Thanks are surely counted (Giggle).

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I think Mark's going to break the 1k level today. (Rock). The next thing for Ackbach and MarkFL will be to catch up to my lead in overall post count. I'm still on top for now and won't give up without a fight!

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
I think Mark's going to break the 1k level today. (Rock). The next thing for Ackbach and MarkFL will be to catch up to my lead in overall post count. I'm still on top for now and won't give up without a fight!
I will catch up with you , just in case I am graduating so soon which won't happen in the near future , so you are safe for know (Devil).

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I just noticed I am now over the 1,000 post mark as well. (Dance)

Who's next? (Party)

Opalg

MHB Oldtimer
Staff member
Feb 7, 2012
I just noticed I am now over the 1,000 post mark as well. (Dance)

Who's next? (Party)
Personally, I go for quality rather than quantity. :p

But Mark's "Thanked" tally of 2255 (currently beating even Jameson's 2164 ;) ) is really impressive. I think that those numbers give the real indication of the people who do most for the Forum.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012

But Mark's "Thanked" tally of 2255 (currently beating even Jameson's 2164 ;) ) is really impressive. I think that those numbers give the real indication of the people who do most for the Forum.
Your posts are certainly of the highest quality! I've had more than one person tell me privately how much they appreciate not only your deep knowledge, but the lucid way in which you impart this knowledge.

If Jameson's thanks tally reflected the appreciation we all feel for what the admins do behind the scenes, then it would be many times greater. (Nod)

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012

I've long thought that Mark's Thanked tally obeys Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle...