Part-Time Computer Related Jobs | Find Remote Opportunities Now!

• Thread starter Pattielli
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Urgent
In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a job online, specifically in the field of computers. They ask for recommendations and are told to try tech support for a cable company or to post their resume on monster.com. There is also a playful exchange about hackers and employers coming to get them. The conversation ends with the person waiting for responses to their job application.
Pattielli
Yes, i am looking for a job, to be more precise, for something to do and get paid via the net. Computer related jobs!
I am not in the US right now.
So , can you introduce me some places where I can find one?
Please help...

Thank you inadvance

Physics news on Phys.org
With most tech jobs being outsourced to third world countries, the only thing I can think of is tech support for a cable company. You know the guys you call when your cable modem goes *blink* *blink* "Oh know! an evil haxorz trying to r00t my system, help me Oh mighty powerful cable guy! " Not.

Go to monster.com

Last edited:
The_Professional said:
With most tech jobs being outsourced to third world countries, the only thing I can think of is tech support for a cable company. You know the guys you call when your cable modem goes *blink* *blink* "Oh know! an evil haxorz trying to r00t my system, help me Oh mighty powerful cable guy! " Not.
Go to monster.com
(-.-)(. . )( . .)(0.0) (?_?) I don't understand...(*.*), what are you talking about ?
Who are the hackers that trying to root my system ? Who is that mighty powerful cable guy you are talking about ? You ?
can you give me more details about how to find a job on the net ? C'mon please...

it was all just a joke, he said to go to monster.com, there you can post you resumé and the employers will come and get you

Some of them will hide under your bed or go *bump* in the night.

HAHAHAAAA oh man..

i_wish_i_was_smart said:
it was all just a joke, he said to go to monster.com, there you can post you resumé and the employers will come and get you
I posted one already and now waiting for answers...{smily}

The_Professional said:
HAHAHAAAA oh man..
It is The_Professional !

What types of computer related jobs can be done part-time?

There are many types of computer related jobs that can be done part-time, such as software development, web design, data entry, customer service, and technical support.

Are there any specific skills or qualifications required for part-time computer related jobs?

The specific skills and qualifications required for part-time computer related jobs vary depending on the specific job and employer. However, some common skills that may be required include computer proficiency, programming languages, and problem-solving abilities.

Can part-time computer related jobs be done remotely?

Yes, many part-time computer related jobs can be done remotely. With the advancement of technology and the rise of remote work, many employers are now offering remote opportunities for part-time computer related jobs.

What are the benefits of working part-time in the computer industry?

Working part-time in the computer industry can offer a variety of benefits, such as flexibility, work-life balance, and the opportunity to gain experience and skills in a specific field without committing to a full-time position.

How can I find remote part-time computer related opportunities?

There are several ways to find remote part-time computer related opportunities. You can search for job postings on online job boards, reach out to companies directly, network with professionals in the industry, and utilize social media and professional networking sites to connect with potential employers.