Black is absolutely beautiful Yes

• Thread starter timejim
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the belief that "black is beautiful" and acknowledges some of the most beautiful Black women in the world, such as Whitney Houston and Halle Berry. The conversation also mentions that these women may be mixed with white and discusses the perception of beauty in the dark.
timejim
I have heard this saying alot, "black is beautiful". And I tell you what, some of the most beautiful women on this planet are Black. Wow! Thank you for being you. Whitney Houston, Halle? Berry, on and on. Just look in the audience on BET. Wow.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by timejim
I have heard this saying alot, "black is beautiful". And I tell you what, some of the most beautiful women on this planet are Black. Wow! Thank you for being you. Whitney Houston, Halle? Berry, on and on. Just look in the audience on BET. Wow.

The last time I checked they are mixed with white. Mostly their father is white.

I have heard this saying alot, "black is beautiful". And I tell you what, some of the most beautiful women on this planet are Black.

I think they mean the part when they are on bed with women and the lights are all out.

What does "Black is absolutely beautiful" mean?

It means that the color black is inherently beautiful and should be celebrated and embraced.

Why is it important to recognize the beauty of blackness?

Recognizing the beauty of blackness is important because it challenges societal beauty standards that have historically excluded and devalued people of color. It also promotes self-love and acceptance within the black community.

Does "Black is absolutely beautiful" exclude other races?

No, it does not. The phrase simply celebrates the beauty of blackness and does not diminish the beauty of other races.

How can we promote the message that "Black is absolutely beautiful"?

We can promote this message by embracing diversity, challenging negative stereotypes, and promoting representation and inclusivity in media and society.

What can I do to support the "Black is absolutely beautiful" movement?

You can support the movement by educating yourself on issues faced by the black community, speaking out against racism and discrimination, and supporting black-owned businesses and organizations.