Computer Basics for Beginners: Get Started Now

In summary, for a beginner in computers, I would recommend starting with learning about computer systems architecture, understanding the operating system and what it does, familiarizing oneself with the use of a mouse, learning about software and how to install and run it. It would also be helpful to consult with the place of purchase or use the built-in tutorial for specific guidance.
darkar
For a computer beginer, what should i recommend him to start learning from? Thx

Computer science news on Phys.org
You are ambiguous. Do you mean what degree, course, book, or anything else where 'to learn' from?
I would suggest to a beginner to start learning computer systems architecture.

Basic checklist for computer beginner,
1> what is an os?
2> understanding what all does it do for us?
3> what is a mouse and how to use it?
4> what are softwares?
5> how to install a software and run that software?

-- AI

personaly i believe he means just how to use a computer, which thus most computers have a sort of tutorial inside of them to show the general user the application of the computer, and if not, go back to the place where you purchased your computer and ask them about it, also be sure to know what type of computer yours is, in case they have specific software guided towards your computer

Related to Computer Basics for Beginners: Get Started Now

What is a computer?

A computer is an electronic device that is capable of performing various tasks such as storing, retrieving, and processing data. It consists of hardware components, such as a central processing unit (CPU), memory, and input/output devices, and software programs that control its operations.

What are the basic components of a computer?

The basic components of a computer include a central processing unit (CPU), memory (RAM), storage devices (such as a hard drive or solid-state drive), input devices (such as a keyboard and mouse), output devices (such as a monitor or printer), and a motherboard that connects all these components together.

What is an operating system?

An operating system is a software program that manages the computer's hardware and software resources. It provides a user-friendly interface for users to interact with the computer and runs various applications and programs.

How do I turn on a computer?

To turn on a computer, press the power button located on the computer's tower or on the keyboard. Once the computer is turned on, you will see the operating system's logo or login screen.

What is the difference between hardware and software?

Hardware refers to the physical components of a computer, such as the CPU, memory, and input/output devices. Software, on the other hand, refers to the programs and applications that run on the computer, including the operating system, web browsers, and other applications.