Complex Capacitor Circuit (for me)

In summary, the conversation discusses a problem with finding the equivalent resistance for a circuit with resistors. The equations mentioned are Faraday's Law and Kirchoff Law, but Faraday's Law is not relevant. The solution involves looking up the balanced Wheatstone bridge and the answer is only one step away.
FJay

Homework Statement

net_zpsjppjn6cx.png

1. V for C1

2. Let's Say "C" is Resistor then C1 = R1 etc. how to get Eq Resistance for this Circuit ?[/B]

Homework Equations

Faraday's Law, Kirchoff Law

The Attempt at a Solution

[/B]
for no 1 :I just want to make sure.
point A is transfering negative charge to C2 and C4, and C1 will get negative charge from both sides and it will has positive charge for its both sides. then it will make C1 don't have potential difference.
like this :
network_zpscmghcc1h.png

please give me more advice.

for no 2: what i know is R2 and R4 are parallel (C2=R2), and R3 is parallel with R5. how about R1(C1) ?
i want to more understand about this, because i don't want to miscalculated again for my Exam

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
FJay said:

Homework Equations

Faraday's Law
Faraday's law is not relevant here.

Look up 'balanced Wheatstone bridge'. The answer will be only one step away.

Likes FJay
cnh1995 said:
Look up 'balanced Wheatstone bridge'. The answer will be only one step away.
oohh, ofcourse i can't get the answer.
thx you helped me so much.

Related to Complex Capacitor Circuit (for me)

1. What is a complex capacitor circuit?

A complex capacitor circuit is a circuit that contains multiple capacitors connected together in a series or parallel configuration. It is commonly used in electronic devices to store and release electrical energy.

2. How does a complex capacitor circuit work?

In a complex capacitor circuit, the capacitors are connected in a way that allows them to work together to store and release electrical energy. When the circuit is connected to a power source, the capacitors charge up and store energy. When the power source is removed, the capacitors release the stored energy.

3. What are the advantages of using a complex capacitor circuit?

One advantage of using a complex capacitor circuit is that it allows for the storage of larger amounts of energy compared to a single capacitor. It also allows for more flexibility in terms of the configuration and placement of the capacitors in the circuit.

4. How do you calculate the total capacitance in a complex capacitor circuit?

The total capacitance in a complex capacitor circuit can be calculated by adding the individual capacitances of each capacitor in the circuit. For capacitors connected in series, the total capacitance is equal to the reciprocal of the sum of the reciprocals of each individual capacitance. For capacitors connected in parallel, the total capacitance is equal to the sum of the individual capacitances.

5. What are some common applications of complex capacitor circuits?

Complex capacitor circuits have a wide range of applications, including power supplies, audio amplifiers, and electronic filters. They are also commonly used in electronic devices such as computers, TVs, and smartphones to store and release energy as needed.