Which day of the week has a one word anagram?

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the day of the week that has a one word anagram is Monday. The website anagramsite.com can be used to quickly find anagrams. However, some may argue that it takes away the challenge of solving a brainteaser on your own. The conversation also mentions contests on contests2win.com where rearranging words is a common task.
Which day of the week has a one word anagram?

Physics news on Phys.org
Hey Greg

Monday ----- Dynamo

yep, he's right

all you need is this

(anagramsite.com)

not quite a brainteaser when you can look it up on the web in a minute or two, don't you think?

Look this is not new for me to rearrange the word, i regularly play the contests at contests2win.com in which have to stir the words to form a new word.
So i have a lot of practice to rearrange

I never thought of this site

Anyway thanks brum to tell the site i will not scratch much of my head
now at the contests at c2w.com sponsored by nescafe(Only for Indian residents though)

himanshu121 with the point!

1. What is an anagram?

An anagram is a word or phrase that is formed by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase. For example, "listen" is an anagram of "silent".

2. How many days of the week have one word anagrams?

There is only one day of the week that has a one word anagram, which is "Sunday" and its anagram is "dyneus".

3. Are there any other words that are anagrams of "Sunday"?

Yes, there are many other words that can be formed by rearranging the letters of "Sunday". Some examples include "dunes", "nudes", and "undies".

4. Why is "Sunday" the only day of the week with a one word anagram?

This is simply a coincidence and has no scientific explanation. It just happens to be the case that only "Sunday" can be rearranged into a single word.

5. Can you make a sentence using the anagram of "Sunday"?

Yes, here is an example sentence using the anagram "dyneus": "The dyneus of the day was a relaxing afternoon spent at the beach."