I suspect many here are published within their fields.
- What is your general advice for writing academic papers in mathematics, physics or any other "hard" science discipline?
- Were there any resources that helped you?
- What have you found to be the most successful aspects of your approach to communication?
- Do you feel it has been worth committing large amounts of time to the write-up process? Or could you have achieved the same responses for much less.
- What is the longest amount of time you've spent working on a problem, and how long did it take you to prepare a manuscript for publication?