Which Is the Best Movie Among Spiderman, Daredevil, and The Hulk?

• Thread starter MSI
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Movie
In summary, the conversation discussed different movies such as Spider Man, Daredevil, The Hulk, and The Matrix. The opinion was given that The Hulk was the most interesting movie out of the three mentioned, while Daredevil was recommended as a good watch. The conversation also briefly mentioned the movie Drumline and provided a link to a website.
MSI
what do you think is the best movie of these three movies:
1.spider man.
2.daredevil
3.the HULK

for me i think the hulk was the most butifull intersting movie in them all

Physics news on Phys.org
I'll let you know later...

'cause I havent' seen them yet.

I have seen both of the Matrix movies now (even what I believe is a trailer for the third one).

daredevil for sure, spider man was garbage they messed up the whole storyline, and i haven't seen the hulk yet but they probably did the same thing. Dare devil is quite intesting and i suggest that if you haven't seen it, go watch it. Also, drume line is good, but that's only if you're into drums ;)

please visit this site:
http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=1354404

1. What criteria do you use to determine the best movie?

As a scientist, I use a combination of objective and subjective measures to determine the best movie. This includes factors such as critical reception, box office success, and personal enjoyment.

2. How do you account for individual taste in determining the best movie?

Although there are objective measures to consider, individual taste is also an important factor in determining the best movie. As a scientist, I take into account the diversity of opinions and try to find common elements that make a movie stand out.

3. Can a movie be considered the best if it did not win any awards?

Awards are one way to recognize a movie's greatness, but they are not the only measure. As a scientist, I consider a variety of factors, including critical acclaim and audience reception, to determine the best movie.

4. Do you believe there is an objective best movie of all time?

While there are certain movies that are widely considered to be classics, the concept of an objective best movie is subjective. As a scientist, I recognize that personal opinions and changing cultural values can greatly influence what is considered the best movie of all time.

5. Can a movie be considered the best if it is not universally popular?

The concept of the best movie is highly subjective and can differ greatly among individuals. As a scientist, I believe that a movie can be considered the best even if it is not universally popular, as long as it has qualities that make it stand out and resonate with certain audiences.