Can Ghosts See Into the Past and Influence the Present?

In summary, the conversation suggests that when ghosts appear, it could be due to seeing into the past. This theory explains occurrences such as temperature drops and the presence of orbs. It is also mentioned that this phenomenon may only occur in traumatic deaths and there are no explanations for the fluctuations of energy. While it makes sense, there is no concrete evidence to support this theory. The conversation also touches on the concept of time travel and how if it were possible, we would have encountered people from the future by now.
The Grimmus
I have read recently i can't find the site now but, some one suggested that when ghosts apear that you are seeing into the past. It went on to exsplain many occurances when these things happen like why the tempture drops is because energry is taken from an area surrounding the "ghost" and the little orb is the collected energy and then when that is given time to collect light from the past is projected into our present and if the "portal" is strong enough the energy from the past can act on objects in the prestent. It dident exspaling why it only happends in "tramatic deaths" or why there are huge emffluctations.

This makes some sense to me put i don't know much about physics but i would like to know if any of this makes sense

Physics news on Phys.org
hmmm

I've thought about this too, esp. after seeing the movie "The Others", (it was good). However, it seems to me that in the cases where ghosts react to your presence, it would mean that they must be getting info about you in the past, ie seeing you. But I'm not aware of this ever happening vice versa, where we see people from the future and they see us in their time as being from the past, which I feel puts the whole idea to rest. Kinda like proving time travel isn't possible because we never meet anyone form the future, though you'd think that they'd try their best not to be noticed.

There is no scientific evidence to support the idea that ghosts can see into the past and influence the present. The concept of ghosts is not based on scientific principles, and there is no scientific explanation for their existence.

The idea that ghosts are able to manipulate energy and create portals to the past is not supported by any scientific evidence. The fluctuations in electromagnetic fields that are often reported in the presence of ghosts can be explained by natural causes such as faulty wiring or changes in the environment.

Additionally, the idea that ghosts only appear in cases of traumatic deaths is not supported by evidence. Many reported ghost sightings occur in places with no known history of violence or tragedy.

While it is interesting to speculate about the abilities of ghosts, it is important to approach these ideas with a critical and scientific mindset. Without concrete evidence, it is not possible to say whether ghosts can see into the past and influence the present.

1. What is a ghost?

A ghost is often described as the spirit or soul of a deceased person that is believed to haunt or appear to the living. It is a common belief in many cultures and is often associated with unexplained phenomena.

2. Do ghosts really exist?

There is currently no scientific evidence that proves the existence of ghosts. Many supposed sightings and experiences can be explained by natural causes or psychological factors. However, the concept of ghosts continues to be a topic of interest and belief for many people.

3. How do ghosts communicate?

There is no scientific evidence that ghosts can communicate in the traditional sense. Some believe that they can communicate through sounds, movements, or even by manipulating electronic devices. However, there is no concrete proof of this.

4. Can ghosts harm people?

There is no evidence that ghosts can physically harm people. However, some people may experience fear or anxiety when encountering what they believe to be a ghost. This is often due to cultural beliefs and personal experiences.

5. Are there any scientific explanations for ghost sightings?

Many supposed ghost sightings can be explained by natural phenomena such as optical illusions, electromagnetic fields, and pareidolia (the tendency to see recognizable patterns in random objects). Additionally, some sightings may be hoaxes or the result of psychological factors such as suggestion and belief.