Say Anything to the World: Discussion Forum

• Thread starter killerinstinct
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Discussion
In summary: I also have a lot of plastic fish around my computer area. Let's see, I have 5 fish figurines, a fishing game where you wind it up and the fish spin and open their mouths, 2 fish candles, fish soap bars, a fish keychain, and go-fish cards with "Shelley Shrimp". My name is Shelley and I am short, so it's a funny coincidence. All of these items are on my desk where I am sitting.
Interesting people!

Physics news on Phys.org
This one time, at band camp...

Evo said:
Yes a goat would be good, or a flamethrower, or better yet, a flamethrowing goat.

They should put that in a movie. Revenge of the flamethrowing goat. When humans encroach on its territory, it charrs them to ashes! Starring the goat and his witty sidekick, a talking pie.

Of course a movie like that wouldn't sell because everyone wants to see kitshy movies and not the movies where things EXPLODE. As Homer Simpson says: "Whatever happened to rooting for the guy with the flamethrower or an acid spraying gun of some sort"

I just found out that I have an A in my Programming class.

How the hell did that happen?!

Meh, I'm not going to complain. Hopefully I can keep it.

(Refer to Page 1 if you have no idea what I'm talking about).

jimmy p said:
Manchester City for the Premiership next year
Are you a Mancusian? I had some idea from what Andy said you guys lived on the Solent.

My dad's side of the family are Mancunians, but yes myself and Andy live next to the Solent.

I need more Lucky Reds...

jimmy p said:
purple monkey dishwasher

Damn, where does that come from? I seem to remember my younger brother saying it all the time.

Matt

jimmy p said:
My dad's side of the family are Mancunians, but yes myself and Andy live next to the Solent.
Whoops. Sorry. I have confused Mancunian and Mancusian: Mancusia is a planet not far from Zoobonia. Apologies.

baffledMatt said:
Damn, where does that come from? I seem to remember my younger brother saying it all the time.

Matt

I have to admit, I can't really remember. It may be Simpsons or Futurama. My friend mentioned it to me a while back and it has just stuck in my head. It's like a curse...

zoobyshoe said:
Whoops. Sorry. I have confused Mancunian and Mancusian: Mancusia is a planet not far from Zoobonia. Apologies.

I did wonder whether you were insulting my family by saying they were extra-terrestrial or whether it was a genuine mistake. Have you ever been to Liverpudlucian, Mancusia's moon?