Say Anything to the World: Discussion Forum

• Thread starter killerinstinct
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Discussion
In summary: I also have a lot of plastic fish around my computer area. Let's see, I have 5 fish figurines, a fishing game where you wind it up and the fish spin and open their mouths, 2 fish candles, fish soap bars, a fish keychain, and go-fish cards with "Shelley Shrimp". My name is Shelley and I am short, so it's a funny coincidence. All of these items are on my desk where I am sitting.
killerinstinct
Anything you want to say to the world, say it out loud. ANYTHING! :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Leave me alone.

You asked for it!

killerinstinct, I'm blaming you for the outburst that is to follow!

AAARGHHH!

It's Friday nite - exams are in a weeks time! I'm sitting in my university LAN trying to listen to radio1 over the net but it an'tworking while browsing these forums. Problem? I'M GONNA FAIL EXAMS! I brought books to study at the library but I figured I'm missing half the notes! This is bad, bad, bad!

AAARRRGGGGHHH!

thank you

oh yeah, exams... they suck purple monkey dishwasher

Random quote of Homer Simpson: (to Lisa) "In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"

I am Lur from Omicron Persei eight!

killerinstinct said:
Anything you want to say to the world, say it out loud. ANYTHING! :biggrin:

BUY A SPORTS UTILITY VEHICLE NOW! :rofl:

Last edited:
Educators ought to know better than their pupils what an education is. If educators do not, they have wasted their lives. The art of teaching consists in large part of interesting people in things that ought to interest them, but do not. The task of educators is to discover what an education is and then to invent the methods of interesting their students in it.
- Robert M. Hutchins

I'm so tired.

I'm kinda bored.

The best way to change a woman's mind is by agreeing with her

- A wise man

GIVE ME AN "A" IN P.E.!

[sigh] a "B" in p.e. quarter after quarter has kept me from a 4.0 GPA. [/sigh]

how do you screw up PE?

By getting Fat!

I hate weed eaters! They are always breaking down. I just bought a new one last week and it's defective. :mad:

i hate when people talk to me when i just wake up.

I hate it when strangers want to kill me. I mean, at least get to know me before you decide :rolleyes:

fishys182 said:
i hate when people talk to me when i just wake up.
I never wake up grouchy in the morning (I let her go right on sleeping). :wink: :rofl:

Everyone is out to get me.

Imparcticle said:
GIVE ME AN "A" IN P.E.!

[sigh] a "B" in p.e. quarter after quarter has kept me from a 4.0 GPA. [/sigh]

P.E. teachers are nice to me. I don't know why, but I can miss class, do nothing and I can still pull an A. A lot other people that can run a hell of a lot faster, only have B's. :confused:

This year, I would have straight A's in every single class. However, VB.Net Programming is the class I have the B in. Well, actually, my grade went from 84%, to 54%, to 104% to 98% back to 84%. This within a few weeks.

I'm one of the only people that does all the work and has programmed everything (despite the old computer crashing on me every 20 minutes). The teacher doesn't care though. He's horrible. He was laid-off from his previous job, and he decided to teach. He shouldn't even have his license, but they had a guy follow him for a few feeks, and he instantly became a teacher.

He's always late or never shows up to class, he doesn't care and assigns work without telling us.

He tells me that I never did my homework when I say he lost them. So I do them again, and he losses them. So I ask if I can search in his binder where he keeps all our assignments, and I find the multiple copies of the homework he claimed that I lost. :grumpy: So I make extra copies now.

He never grades anything until there are 2 days left in school either, so he has like 500 assignments to grade.

The Vice Principle came into monitor him a few days ago. What's worse is his son goes to this school, who claims he's in the middle of look for a new job outside of teaching.

Worst teacher ever. :uhh:

Last edited:
i pity the son

wow. That is a really bad teacher.

Yeah, I know. He probably won't get fired 'til next year.

My GPA will be damaged and there isn't anything I can do about it.

He teaches most of the Tech classes, so next year I'm going to stop taking them.

i pity the son

Yeah, I feel sorry for the son since everyone hates the teacher.

You'd think that being in the same school with his son would motivate him to work harder and make his son proud. Almost the opposite is happening.

For now all I want to say is-

Killerinstinct, do you know you have a chess game waiting for you?

Dagenais said:
Yeah, I know. He probably won't get fired 'til next year.

My GPA will be damaged and there isn't anything I can do about it.

If I were you I'd be documenting all of this. Make copies of all your assignments and get some kind of verification from a third party (maybe your school's administration office) that these were done and delivered on the assigned date. Show them these assignments before you even turn them in.
If you are meeting the requirements, and can prove it, then you have a legitimate cause to file a complaint.

I'M BORED
sacrament d'esti de colisse maudit de marde de siboire de trou'd'cul D'ESTI

wow i feel instantly better hehe

i like watching plastic fishies eat other plastic fish..umm and i have a lot of plastic fish around my computer area.. let's see here.. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... and then there is that "fishing game" where you wind it up and the magnent fish spin and open their mouths, and then there are the 2 fish candles, the fish soap bars, and the fish key chain located in the shell with seashells. oh and don't forget the go-fish cards with 'shelley shrimp'.. my name is shelley you know.. and i AM short. all these things reside on my desk where i am sitting.

fishys182 said:
i like watching plastic fishies eat other plastic fish..umm and i have a lot of plastic fish around my computer area.. let's see here.. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... and then there is that "fishing game" where you wind it up and the magnent fish spin and open their mouths, and then there are the 2 fish candles, the fish soap bars, and the fish key chain located in the shell with seashells. oh and don't forget the go-fish cards with 'shelley shrimp'.. my name is shelley you know.. and i AM short. all these things reside on my desk where i am sitting.
You should be aware that there are nocturnally roving herds of weird, purple jellyfish who may try to eat your plastic fish collection. (Their eyesight isn't the best).
You should also be aware that there are security services claiming they will provide 24 hour protection against weird, purple jellyfish. Don't get suckered into subscribing to one of these services. All they will do is come and round up the ones who have already gotten in, after the damage is done. They perform no actual preventative measures. Since the jellyfish will leave on their own, anyway, don't waste your money to have them carted away.

Evo said:
I hate weed eaters! They are always breaking down. I just bought a new one last week and it's defective. :mad:
It's funny how they can't make a cheap sturdy weed whacker. I took one apart last week, replaced the bearing, and it worked for about ten minutes before it started doing this out-of-phase oscillating thing. I had to throw it away. I think the vibration was giving me nerve damage.I bought a used one at the swap meet yesterday for 3 dollars, and so far it's O.K. At that price I consider them disposable, anyway.

Best solution, though, is probably a hungry goat. Form a neighborhood coalition to share it around.

Last edited:
A better solution for a weed problem is Napalm.

Andy said:
A better solution for a weed problem is Napalm.
Yeah. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Yes a goat would be good, or a flamethrower, or better yet, a flamethrowing goat.

A beast such as that would likely starve itself to death.

::smep::

The Indefinable yet​
Tangible Sense of​
Fictional Reality​

zoobyshoe said:
You should be aware that there are nocturnally roving herds of weird, purple jellyfish who may try to eat your plastic fish collection. (Their eyesight isn't the best).
You should also be aware that there are security services claiming they will provide 24 hour protection against weird, purple jellyfish. Don't get suckered into subscribing to one of these services. All they will do is come and round up the ones who have already gotten in, after the damage is done. They perform no actual preventative measures. Since the jellyfish will leave on their own, anyway, don't waste your money to have them carted away.
lol, i will keep this in mine

i am eating a fudgesicle... if that's how you spell it