Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Chris L T521 is Back!

• Admin

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
As per this thread, Chris L T521 was on sabbatical from MHB; but he is now back, and badder than ever. That means that your administrative team is now enhanced by a very energetic person who believes in MHB and its mission to be the best math site on the web. I'm very excited that he's back, so please give him a warm welcome back!

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Welcome back, Chris! (Cool)

Although you continued to positively contribute to MHB during your sabbatical, particularly with your unwavering and generous weekly contribution of university and graduate level POTW, it is nice to have you reinstated in full as one of our administrators. The dedication of the administrative team here at MHB is outstanding! (Beer)

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Hey , that is great news , (Party) .

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
As per this thread, Chris L T521 was on sabbatical from MHB; but he is now back, and badder than ever. That means that your administrative team is now enhanced by a very energetic person who believes in MHB and its mission to be the best math site on the web. I'm very excited that he's back, so please give him a warm welcome back!
Thank you, thank you. (Bow)

Honestly, it's good to be back on board. I'm very pleased with the progress Jameson and Ackbach have made with the site while I've been away. Now that I'm back, I hope to quickly assist with all the projects that are currently being worked on, and I look forward to making this site the best it can be while working with a very energetic, friendly, and professional administration and staff.

I would also like to take the time to thank you, the community, for supporting both Jameson and Ackbach while I was away, and for providing them with great suggestions and feedback.

Again, it's good to be back, and I look forward to seeing most of you around!

-- Christopher

Opalg

MHB Oldtimer
Staff member
Feb 7, 2012
Welcome back! – And I hope that the prelim exams went well.

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Welcome back! – And I hope that the prelim exams went well.
Unfortunately, they did not. (Sadface)

However, that will not deter me one bit as I look forward to a new chapter in my life. The plan for right now at least is to get a full time job somewhere (I'm currently looking at this math publishing editor job with an affiliate of McGraw-Hill) and then study topics as I prepare for re-application in Fall 2014.

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Welcome back Chris! (Handshake) It's nice to have you around again. :)

caffeinemachine

MHB Math Scholar
Mar 10, 2012
Somehow I didn't notice that Chris was gone.. but anyway.. Welcome Back!

mathworker

May 31, 2013
hello chris,(Phone)
welcome back and rock the party(Pizza)

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
Hello Chris L T521,
Welcome back and it's nice to have you back!:) Well you was not 100% gone :p But now I expect alot post from Chris L T521!(Cool)

PS: Where is the cake?
Regards,
\(\displaystyle |\pi\rangle\)

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012
Hey Chris, I missed you. Now that you're back I can tell you about this *great* site I discovered and you would enjoy working at...it's called MHF. (Sun)

- (Wave)

SuperSonic4

MHB Math Helper
Mar 1, 2012
Welcome back Chris! Nice to have you here again :D

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I think you mixed up your adjectives, Dan! ;) Might want to look up the definition of "great" (Rofl).

Welcome back, Chris! The force is strong with us again.

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I think you mixed up your adjectives, Dan! ;) Might want to look up the definition of "great" (Rofl).
I thought Dan was being sarcastic. XD