Share Your Online Diary or Blog Here!

• Thread starter Entropia
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses posting online diaries or blogs and the idea of registering someone else for an account. One person offers to do it but is unable to due to being a new member. It is mentioned that LiveJournal does have a paid option, but it is not required.
Entropia
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I once heard that a person with an online journal can register another person for an account. Will you do that for me?

eNtRopY

i would, but i barely signed up iwth live journal about a week and a half ago and i am not in "good standing" with them yet for them to give me a password that i can give to somebody else to join.

Is that one of the ones you have to pay for?

you don't have to pay to be on live journal. although you can.

What is "Share Your Online Diary or Blog Here!"?

"Share Your Online Diary or Blog Here!" is a platform for individuals to share their personal online diaries or blogs with a wider audience. It allows users to connect with others who have similar interests and to gain feedback and support for their online content.

How do I share my online diary or blog on this platform?

To share your online diary or blog on this platform, simply create an account and follow the instructions to upload your content. You can also add tags and descriptions to make it easier for others to find your content.

Is there a limit to the type of content I can share on this platform?

As long as it is your own original content and does not violate any laws, you can share any type of online diary or blog on this platform. However, please be respectful and considerate of others when sharing sensitive or potentially controversial content.

Can I interact with other users on this platform?

Yes, you can interact with other users by leaving comments and liking or sharing their content. You can also connect with them through private messaging or by following their accounts.

Is there a fee to use this platform?

No, "Share Your Online Diary or Blog Here!" is completely free to use. We believe in providing a platform for individuals to express themselves and connect with others without any financial barriers.