Are Badgers Getting High on Something?

• Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date
In summary: Originally posted by Tsunami (Stimulating!?) I would have never taken you for a 'blue boots' man.I can't help it, I simply go ape over fancy bananas.
Physics news on Phys.org
haha! demented

I like the kitten band more.

its quite interesting to have this flash animation loop continuously, with the volume all the way up...

Much better than those blasted manipulative badgers...

Originally posted by BoulderHead
I like the kitten band more.
I missed that one. Can you post the like? This one is hysterical! But I still love Zantras Badgers the best.

awwwws... *sniff* tanks!

But these are cool badgers too. It just doesn't induce you into a nearly epileptic hypnotic coma-like state the way mine does

Last edited:
Originally posted by Tsunami
I missed that one. Can you post the like? This one is hysterical! But I still love Zantras Badgers the best.
http://www.rathergood.com/vines/

I like Wrong Bananas also, where two poor little baby orangutans mistakenly bought plantains (which many people, myself included, actually prefer to eat...although they must be prepared);
http://www.rathergood.com/bananas/

Originally posted by Zantra
I love those kittens
They were SWEET! I especially loved the two little kitten 'fans' in the foreground.

And those Bananas, Boulderhead! I enjoyed it very much! Did you notice that those bananas had some pretty darn good looking legs (for bananas...).

Originally posted by Tsunami
And those Bananas, Boulderhead! I enjoyed it very much! Did you notice that those bananas had some pretty darn good looking legs (for bananas...).
Kewl !
Great legs, nice teeth, and stimulating blue boots !

Originally posted by BoulderHead
Kewl !
Great legs, nice teeth, and stimulating blue boots !
(Stimulating!?) I would have never taken you for a 'blue boots' man.

I can't help it, I simply go ape over fancy bananas.

1. What do you mean by "badgers high on something"?

By "badgers high on something", I mean badgers that have ingested or come into contact with a substance that has altered their behavior or physiology.

2. How do badgers get high?

Badgers can get high by consuming or inhaling a substance, such as a plant or a chemical, that has psychoactive effects on their brain and body.

3. Is it common for badgers to get high?

No, it is not common for badgers to get high. It is more likely to occur in certain environments where they have access to substances that can alter their behavior, such as near farms or landfills.

4. What are the potential dangers of badgers getting high?

The potential dangers of badgers getting high include altered behavior that may put them at risk for injury or death, as well as potential harm to the environment or other animals.

5. Can badgers become addicted to getting high?

There is limited research on the addictive tendencies of badgers, but it is possible for them to develop a dependence on substances that alter their behavior. However, this is not a common occurrence in the wild.