Chapter 2:PFer's stirke back at

• Thread starter CosminaPrisma
  • Start date
In summary: By:Math is Hard)In summary, the Pope was walking across campus late one winter evening when he had a heartattack. He was saved by a passing Paris Hilton and then continued on his way. Then he had a theological argument with Cardinal Bacon about Saucion 5 and decided to go to Newark, New Jersey instead. When he arrived at Saucion 4, he saw red Saucers coming towards the green thingy and realized that he was the green thingy. He ordered Canel to cancel the fax and then had a theological argument with Cardinal Bacon about whether or not he should go to red alert.
CosminaPrisma
This is Chapter 1, of the Adventures of Benedict and Bacon
was walking across campus late one winter evening and the air was crisp as ever. I looked up at the full moon as it rose into the sky above the 6 story library. As I stood in the campus courtyard, I looked up at all the stars in the sky and wondered...if there is intelligent life out there...will their minds work like ours? Will Paris Hilton irritate them as much as she does Earthlings? I continued on with my musings, walking and contemplating...wandering...(by:CosminaPrisma) Then I had a heartattack. It was not very pleasant. I continued on my way.(by:MK)

Paris Hilton walked by and noticed that MK was not quite dead, though he should be. She gave him last rites and sprinkled him with a mist of her latest noxious perfume. He fell to the earth, fell underneath the tires of her limo, and in an apathetic crush of bone and flesh, she (and he) was gone.

But suddenly, Pope Benedict appeared, resplendent in his robe of over easy eggs and cheese, and he...(By:Math is hard)longed for hollandaise sauce to complete the platter, but there was none to be found here on this starlit campus. Looking left, and looking right, some faint phantom of a monolog about the heartache of recalling lost loves swam before his eyes, but suddenly vanished. Shaking his head to clear the papal brain, he strode forward, seeking something to bless.(by:Zoobyshoe)...Galaxy33... (by:Galaxy33 )

"hmmmm...Galaxy 33...", he thought. Then, flailing off his robes, he shouted, "That's where I'll find my hollandaise sauce! Pope-Mobile shields up! Warp factor 2. Cardinal Bacon! Set course for Saucion 5!"
"But, Captain, we are forbidden to go to Saucion 5."
"Why not?" he asked innocently.(by:Math is Hard)
"Because, Holy Father," said the porcine priest, "YOU forbade it! Saucion 5 is not mentioned in scripture, and therefore does not exist. To acknowledge it exists is heretical. You said so."(Bt:Zoobyshoe)

Pope Benedict, disappointed but not entirely deterred from his quest for a breakfast companion, muttered, "Fine then, what about a nice English muffin?"(by:moonbear)

Cardinal Bacon brought the Pope a yummy toasted English muffin, but he pressed on with the review of the doctrines.

"Oh, you're sure I said that?" the Pope muttered shyly, pouring over his journal ,"ok, yeah, you're right. I did say that. Shoot! Scratch Saucion 5."

Cardinal Bacon was embarrassed, having called the Pope on such a critical issue, and he fought back the tears. He bit his lip hard. It broke off. It rolled over in his meaty mouth, and tasted like a lil' smokey cocktail link.

"To Saucion 4!" cried the Pope, "Prepare my waterproof papal gown, for the inhabitants are...(By:Math is Hard)obsessive-compulsive, and spend 80% of their waking hours in the shower trying to wash off that last, last, last germ."

"Eywou neen we'll see them naked" asked the lipless cardinal, raising a puritanical eyebrow.

"What?" querried the confused pontiff.

"I said eywou neen we'll see them naked?" repeated the cardinal.

"What does 'neen' mean?

"'Neen' neens 'neen'".

"'Neen neens neen'?"

"Yesh"

"Oh," replied his holiness, and tried to look thoughtful, as if he'd just fathomed a deep point of etymology, but deep in his heart, he hadn't a clue.(By: zobby shoe)

"Senze wewoll zee dee inhabitants naked, we could go to Newark, New Jersey instead..." the lipless cardinal said, "At leest dey wear clothes."(By:CosminaPrisma )

"New Jersey, Dear God." The Pope bowed his head in prayer, then looked up suddenly. "We Could just take clothes with us and hand them out to the inhabitants of Saucion 4! It's only a few billion light years away, and it has to be better than going to Newark, right?"
"As hu mish, Holy faver. I npos nif we dimert our eyes untul dey mut on da cluhthes."

"Then Onward, to Saucion 4!"(By:Artman )

The Pope-O-Rocket shifted from impulse to warp as smoothly as an iguana sliding backwards down a palm tree. Soon the man with the tall hat and his amenuesis were shooting toward a distant star so fast that all it took was one commercial break and they were in orbit around Saucion 4.

Looking at the viewscreen, the Pope declared...(By:Zoobyshoe)

"Those look like Heretic warships! Computer! Analyze!"

PIUS, the onboard computer, blinked a silent message: PLEASE WAIT. RECEIVING FAX.

On the view screen, the distant red objects were growing larger and more numerous. Benedict began to sweat.(By:Math Is Hard)
"Oh crap, we forgot the clothes!" the pope declared(by:Artman)

And then he said, "Those red thingys are coming right at the green thingy, and I think we're the green thingy."(by:Artman)
Flying Red Saucers From Saucion 4, Red Alert, Red Alert!(by:CosminaPrisma)
Nooooo! I don't want to die, dang it! Somebody do something fast! Why don't you try to...(By:Galaxy 33)Oh fiddlestix! We can't go to red alert, we don't have time to change the bulb!"(By:Averagesupernova )

"Papal Information Uniting System, cancel fax! Canel, that's an order!" demanded the pope, as the ominous red splotches grew ever closer to the green thingy on the view screen.

After a click and a whir, PIUS responded insistently: PLEASE WAIT. BAPTIZING FAX.

"We-oh dooned, dooned!" lamented Kevin Bacon, er, Cardinal Bacon.

Finally, PIUS ejected the fax letter from its confession slit. The paper slid into the pope's sweaty hands, completely devoid of print and blank, except for...

"A tonato stain?"

"No you idiot, it's a tomato staim!" corrected the Pope.

Meanwhile, the red splotches were converging on the green thingy, getting closer and closer, meatier and saucier. Tomato sauce began to ooze deliciously from the screen, obscuring all else. An ominous voice came booming from all around and nowhere at once:

"Il papa, you fool. I have told you never to return to Saucion 5. You have breached our holy contract!"

The papal pupils dilated, sweat constellating upon his trembling skin. "Saucion 5... PIUS you fool! You've brought us straight into the clutches of the Flying Spaghetti Monster!"(By:hypnagogue)

Kevin, I mean Cardinal Bacon (I liked that, Hyp.) said, "We're noomed, we're noomed!"

"No we're not noom...I mean doomed, Kevin, I mean, Bacon." The Pope, moving quickly, pressed a blue button on the console.

"Mut nid nue do?"

"I activated the Swiss Guard."

Suddenly on the screen in front of them a giant Swiss army knife shot forward from the ship. The scissors popped out and began to clip furiously at the approaching Spagetti strands, but to their horror...(By artman)...they began to be bombarded by those-a spicey-a meat-a-balls.

The Pope sent out a frantic message, "Archbishop Ragu, come in Archbishop Ragu. Immediate assistance required. Do you copy?"(By: moonbear)Ragu's voice cracked from the reciever (fortunately the radio also doesn't follow the laws of physics and the message from billions of light years away came only minutes after the pope's frantic call for help).

"Balls."

"Excuse me?"

"The nope ned 'nalls.'"

"Bacon quiet please. Ragu, we're being meatballed, quit hesitating and initiate B.A.S.IL."(By Artman)

"Sir, you know there's only one tactical maneuver for being meatballed."

"Ragu, then we must do it. We are under fire! Initiate Ballistic Alert Sequence 49, over."

"Are you sure about that, your eminence? Over."

"Don't question my orders! Do it, now! Over."

"Yes sir, I copy that. Initiating B.A.S.IL now. Over."(By moonbear)

Meanwhile, while Bacon and Benedict were trying to avoid a meaty balling, Ragu was speaking quietly over the phone with his 'Aunt' Millie. Something was terribly wrong.(By Artman)

And then, out of nowhere, a bunch of lilac-haired gerontophiliacs came rushing towards the hapless pope.(By:arildno )

Hummm, the Pope thought. How could 'Aunt' Millie have know indeed, when none of this could have happened yet because the red alert bulb hasn't even been repaired yet. Then it came to him, she has been using the Omniscienceviewerscope in the Pope's secret laboratory! What other secrets has she uncovered there, he wondered?(By artman)

Physics news on Phys.org
too many drugs..

Chap 2 Beginning

This is the beginning of Chapter 2.
few month's later a large Genreal dissoicon therd class PF ship was looking for the pope and there fellow member Galaxy 33.The found some derbrie floting in space.The Ship the PFprise was responding to a distress becon left by Galaxy 33.They found him, the pope and the crew of the Pope's ship in a escapepod and of cource stevw...kevin bacon.. wait that can't be right..um.. never mind.The crew took him into the medical bay which was convintly located right next to the waste dispole center and they asked them"Who attacked your ship"
Unable to resonend because they were in acoma(I think that's how you spell it) they waited for them to wait for the next 33x month's without giving him medical care do the fact that they uncertin about offending the pope and the catolic chuch to do religous belifes.They waited in same spot until on day.A large giant mysterious ship came out of no where.
Then Galaxy 33 finally said "It's him..."
One of the crew members responded "who"
Galaxy 33 the said in frightend way "It's...(scott1) "Him!"
Then he wet himself.(Mk)And that's exactly what Benedict thought had happened, until Bacon smacked him with a skillet and roused him from his daydream.
"Don't you nenener?"
"Nenener what, I mean, remember what, you lipless fool?!"
"This, fadder"

Quote:
Memories floated back to him. Happy times in the family kitchen, when Benedict was just a young boy, and not "God's Rottweiler", as the press had so callously named him. Ah, Zia Millie. She knew, only she knew how to ruin a spaghetti. She could ruin it like no one else.

So it seemed, Zia Millie, the only one who knew how to thwart the FSM, might be in cahoots with the beast. A Pastafarian. It cracked Benedict's heart, through the middle, carefully separating the white from the yolk as it streamed down into a puddle of anguish. How many secrets had she shared?

But then his memory drifted back to an early time. Age 3: Zia Millie served him a tomato sauce covered pasta at his third birthday, but it was covered with an odd grainy white substance which smelled like barf.

Suddenly, it came to him. BASiL would only strengthen his enemy. It was futile. But there was another solution.

"PIUS", he shouted, "initiate Parmesan rapid fire!"

YOUR HOLINESS, OUR PARMESAN STORES ARE DEPLETED. ADVISE ALTERNATE COURSE OF ACTION.

"Damn! The only place we could possibly find Parmesan in this Galaxy is.."

(Math is Hard) The Alpha Casio Majoris Elipse, near the Wallmart Nebula (the A.C.M.E near Wallmart). (Artman)Would be "herself", because Galaxy33 is a Woman...!...

(Galaxy33)"Somehow," thought Pope Benedict, "Somehow these are connected, if only I knew..."(jimmy p)

too many drugs.. (cronexh)
He must have failed his papal drug test due to the poppyseed muffin he ate...and knew Aunt Millies stance on drugs...

that they sould be legal for medical use and to used for reilgous use.Then it came to him that the durgs are gentical modified with the pasta and basil.But he knew that it couldn't be on Earth in oder to this you would have a large research facility.
"PIUS,Where would the most likely planet for a facitlty that can pefrom basil,durg and pasta gentic modfication modifcations?"asked the pope
"PIUS,Please wait for 2 min...Make the 2 hours..um...just wait until I tell you..."
The Pope waited for days.Finally PIUS said"Error:line 29 accord during procing press enter to contiune"
The pope dissapontied with PIUS finally decieded to contiune to the Wallmart Nebula and see if anyone there noes where he can find this facility.

"SAMe Wawltun kan whelp uzz find dee fazilutee..." the lipless cardinal mumbled under his breath as the ship speeded onward at Warp 6 toward the Wallmart Nebula.
"What?" asked the disgruntled pope still sulking due to his dissapointment in PIUS.

Then the pope asked the cardinal "Are you ok?"
The cardinal repiled "Wawtun whelp uz fazilutee"
The pope then realized that there somthing terribly worng with the bacon...I mean the cardinal...

I think we should come up with an ending for this story? Anyone?

They got to the Wallmart nebula, only to find that Sam Waldon was still alive and had turned into pure hydrogen. Sam at the Pope and the Cardinal and then spat them out into space in the form of fairy starfish, where they floated for all eternity until they landed on a planet of giant mushrooms where they lived happily ever after. Until the gray aliens came and landed on them with their flying saucer, thus ending their lives.

1. What is the main focus of Chapter 2: PFer's strike back at ?

The main focus of Chapter 2 is on the retaliation of the group known as PFer against the government for their unfair treatment of scientists.

2. Who is PFer and why did they strike back?

PFer is a group of scientists who have been mistreated and oppressed by the government. They strike back in order to demand fair treatment and recognition for their work.

3. What methods does PFer use to strike back at the government?

PFer uses various methods such as protests, boycotts, and public demonstrations to make their voices heard and demand change from the government.

4. How does the government respond to PFer's strike back?

The government initially ignores PFer's actions, but as they gain more support and attention, the government starts to take notice and engage in negotiations with the group.

5. What impact does PFer's strike back have on the scientific community?

PFer's strike back brings attention to the mistreatment of scientists and sparks discussions and debates about the value and importance of science in society. It also leads to some positive changes and improvements in the treatment of scientists.

Back