Chaos Brother: Where are My Posts?

• Thread starter arildno
  • Start date
In summary: No, it wouldn't. At worst, it was offensive, and at best insensitive. We encourage members from all over the world to post here, and poking fun at anyone's English skills is not encouraging them to stay.
Physics news on Phys.org
...forum glitch? I've seen it happen...

Whatever it was, it wasn't due to the posts being deleted.

Zz.

I see two posts in Cosmology and one in General Physics at the time he's referring to. Could he have forgotten which forum he posted them in? There are no deleted posts.

Another missing post.

I made a topic on engrish on GD, and it has gone.

Yes, all three posts (made between 10:40 and 10:45) are clearly there. Two of them are in Cosmology.

I second Moonbear's opinion that he forgot they were in Cosmology and looked only in Physics.

no it was another one. Just made it like a minute ago

Did you consider that the content of that thread might sound mocking of certain people ?

If a thread has gone missing, you might best PM the Mentor of that forum and ask what happened.

No, I don't consider it mocking of certain people at all. In fact, I am FROM those 'mocking' countries as you define.

I stand by this when I say so:

http://www.engrish.com/faq.php#Q17

Last edited by a moderator:
There is already the Engrish thread gokul pointed to, a second thread on the same subject is considered a double post.

Evo said:
There is already the Engrish thread gokul pointed to, a second thread on the same subject is considered a double post.

But its purpose was different. Why not delete the second post on the photo voting thread?

I'm not the one that deleted it, the moderator felt that some might take offense, and I agree, the other thread is adequate.

So It would be adequete for me to post the same identical topic in the previous thread and not get offended?

Bladibla said:
So It would be adequete for me to post the same identical topic in the previous thread and not get offended?
No, it wouldn't. At worst, it was offensive, and at best insensitive. We encourage members from all over the world to post here, and poking fun at anyone's English skills is not encouraging them to stay.

Related to Chaos Brother: Where are My Posts?

1. What is "Chaos Brother: Where are My Posts?"

"Chaos Brother: Where are My Posts?" is a popular social media platform where users can share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences with others through posts and comments.

2. How do I find my posts on "Chaos Brother: Where are My Posts?"

To find your posts on "Chaos Brother: Where are My Posts?", you can use the search bar or go to your profile page where all your posts will be listed in chronological order.

3. Why can't I see my posts on "Chaos Brother: Where are My Posts?"

There could be several reasons why you can't see your posts on "Chaos Brother: Where are My Posts?". It could be due to a technical issue, your posts may have been hidden or deleted, or your account may have been suspended or banned.

4. How can I make sure my posts are visible to others on "Chaos Brother: Where are My Posts?"

To ensure your posts are visible to others on "Chaos Brother: Where are My Posts?", make sure your account is not set to private and that you are following the platform's community guidelines. Also, engage with other users and use relevant hashtags to increase visibility.

5. Is "Chaos Brother: Where are My Posts?" a secure platform?

Yes, "Chaos Brother: Where are My Posts?" takes security and privacy seriously. The platform uses encryption to protect user data and regularly updates its security measures to prevent unauthorized access. However, it is always important to practice caution and not share sensitive information on any social media platform.